Social Genocide (Memoria del saqueo) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Social Genocide (Memoria del saqueo) Reviews

March 27, 2013
Good documentary. I'm very sure that, as Mexico and Venezuela, Argentina is beyond repair due to its deep seeded and overtly flagrant corruption.
The odd thing about it was that it end with a very happy-peppy ambiance just like when Argentinians celebrated the election of those government officials who fucked them up the rear end.
Also, it looked like a Kirchneresque production, but hey, every country has the government it deserves if they cheer victory from winning just a battle.
The only beef I have with this production is the TERRIBLE camera work and editing... seems to me they wanted to make their own version of what a Dutch Angle stands for, but the only thing it caused was a huge headache, I was so dizzy throughout the doc, with all that distortion and terrible excessive use of the wide angle lens use even during interviews where the subject were a mere one shot c/u.
February 10, 2013
Hello!!! My name is joyfaith500 I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and
sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be
the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have
something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my

joyfaith500
½ February 10, 2013
Fortissimo documentario sul saccheggio di una nazione. Corruzione, mafia e indifferenza alla sua massima espressione. La storia della Argentina dal 1983 al 2001. / Tocante documental sobre el saqueo de la riqueza nacional. Corrupcion, mafia e indiferencia en su maxima expresion. La historia Argentina del 83' al 2001
February 10, 2013
La pelicula que todos deberian ver antes de ir a votar.
February 10, 2013
Gran explicacion de como reventaron la Argentina..y otros paises que siguen el modelo. (1r peli de la trilogia)
½ February 10, 2013
Solanas, director of "Sur" made a documentary about the economic collapse in Argentina and it's social effects. It shows how neoliberalism and IWF created a very real social emergency in Argentina. At the beginning the Voice over seemed too didactic and heavy, but in the second half the film really got me and I left the cinema stunned. I admire Solanas for being a filmmaking politician who refuses to shut up even after an attempt on his life was made.
February 10, 2013
Consternant.... de voir comment on peut hypothéquer un pays !
February 10, 2013
Pame pio kato, ekei pou den exei pio kato...

Metanasteyste, gia to kalo sas.
½ February 10, 2013
A powerful documentary on the reasons that led to Argentina's collapse.
February 10, 2013
Really good, check it out. Argentinian crisis explained.
½ February 10, 2013
Eine Art verspätete Fortsetzung von "La hora de los hornos". Diesmall geht es nicht um den Neokolonialismus in Argentinien, der durch Waffengewalt zu bekämpfen ist, sondern um den Neoliberalismus, an dessen (vorläufiges) Ende in Argentinien der Volksaufstand vom Dezember 2001 stand. Wie alle Filme Solanas' krankt auch dieser am peronistischen Pathos und Nationalismus. Ansonsten ein interessantes Zeitdokument.
recommended by oscar
de estas tendrian que hacer mas,entre mis 5 favoritas
February 10, 2013
Assez sympa a voir, la maniere dont est techniquement fait le documentaire est interessante. Pas mal de chiffres etc. Mais j'ai trouve que la crise de 2001/2002 n'etait pas tres bien traitee, qu'on passait un peu rapidement sur le fait que Menem avait ete reelu. Un petit peu partiel/al peut-etre.
½ February 10, 2013
The Argentinian experience on how things shoulndn't be done. Going from IMF's posterchild to a sicial disruption comparable only with a civil war. The damage done is still being accounted and the parton privatizations and oil industry MUST be anexample for Mexico. The cinism of ruling elites in Latinamerica knows no limit when it comes to a winner takes all policies. A must see.
February 10, 2013
Really recommended, if you want to understand how Argentina ended up in that huge economic crisis in 2001
Very powerful documentary.
February 10, 2013
LETTERBOX. Efectiva en su denuncia y emotiva en su llamado a la no inaccin. Lo nico es que podra haber sustentado mejor sus puntos presentando ms los argumentos contrarios, aunque sea para destruirlos. / Effective in denouncing and emotional in its calling to avoid inaction. The only thing is that it could have supported its points better by presenting contrary arguments, if only to destroy them.