Social Misfits Reviews

• Aug 18, 2014

saw it back in the day def a great movie deff wanna see it again and show it to other homies

• Sep 03, 2008

Of the hundreds of movies I have reviewed here, this is the only one I couldn't tolerate after 15 minutes. The worst acting I have seen in any review I have written. I have never turned off a movie before this one. Reminiscent of some performance by a local church in a high school auditorium. Far better "Wake Up Call" movies out there.

• Aug 28, 2008

This was great. Kids in a juvie detention center have to learn to get along. Reminded me alot of Manic, bother were top notch.