Soho Square - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Soho Square Reviews

March 13, 2008
A slow burning thriller with a clever twist ending... Yet the pacing is so sluggish that it is hard to maintain one's interest. Recommended only for a genuinely surprising end to the mystery, but the ride leading up to it is indeed a slow one.
½ January 2, 2008
This film carries extremely low production with it's unimpressive video quality, horrible sound, bad and overused music and overdramatic tones. It makes up for some of that with an eventually interesting plot, decent acting and interesting camera work (not quality). It's difficult for the audience to care as the film sluggishly progresses but if you manage to be patient, you're rewarded with some developments that might even spur another viewing.
December 10, 2006
Pretty fricking bad to say the least. I highly recommend not watching it.
½ June 20, 2006
Bored to tears, terrible camera work, the actors are difficult to understand, and they're terrible when they can be understood.
February 28, 2006
Aimless, cold and unappealing, poorly developed characters. It jumps around and you have no idea what is real, whether it is in the past, present or future, nor do you care. On the plus side, Anthony Biggs is appealing and there is some inventive cinematography. But overall it's crappy
March 5, 2005
Boondock Saints and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels are probably my two favorite movies. Both are filled with action, Boondock deals with moralistic beliefs whereas Lock, Stock is a comedy portraying a funny side to contract hit-men.

Overall, I liked Snatch. It wasn't how I thought it would be, but I liked it none-the-less.

Pootie Tang sucked. DO NOT WATCH IT. I couldn't get farther than 10 minutes into Soho Square, crappy acting, horrible directing and camera movements, it was horrible.