Sol Goode Reviews

• Feb 14, 2012

T he film isnt as ranchey as it should be,& theres no nudity.

T he film isnt as ranchey as it should be,& theres no nudity.

• Apr 01, 2011

Not bad. Had some really funny parts. Best part was seeing Patrick in it!!! He is in the background in one scene and right up front with Jason Bateman in another!!!

• Nov 21, 2010

Not a serious film but is a 90's version of an 80's movie in my mind. All of my friends have seen it and still quoate lines from it.

• Aug 04, 2008

I love this movie sooooo much <3 x x x

I love this movie sooooo much <3 x x x

• Jun 04, 2008

When I started watching it, I thought great, another crappy C grade movie, but it actually turned out to be a pretty decent watch.

• May 25, 2008

I adore this movie and can't explain why. It's fun!

I adore this movie and can't explain why. It's fun!

• Apr 20, 2008

This is the funniest, most qoutable movie I've seen...we need a sit down!!

This is the funniest, most qoutable movie I've seen...we need a sit down!!

• Dec 02, 2007

This movie opens with Tori Spelling farted in the lead guys face. That is exactly how I picture Tori Spelling, farting in her sleep in some guys face. This movie is pretty funny.

• Oct 17, 2007

The BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

The BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

• Sep 06, 2007