Solo Reviews

• Aug 10, 2018

As a Star Wars fan for all my life. Having seen every movie so many times I can say solo is a fantastic Star Wars movie

• May 02, 2015

As just a pure out popcorn action flick there's some enjoyment here.

As just a pure out popcorn action flick there's some enjoyment here.

• Dec 03, 2014

Solo is a poor film - that cannot be ignored. The acting for the most part is very wooden (the only exception is Adrien Brody's performance as Solo's creator Bill) and the story is slight enough that you would probably forget it WHILST you where watching the film. That said, such films are more about the action than the plot/acting and, as such, live or die by the action set pieces - that after all is the point of such films - to give 14 year-olds something to smile at whilst the adults watch films of actual substance. And even on this Solo fails to deliver - what little action there is is poorly done, dull and uninspired. After seeing the trailer for this on television I was hoping for something along the lines of Predator with a robot replacing the Predaot. Instead I got a fairly lifeless action film with a poorly constructed attempt at depth by taking on message that robots can feel too. Watch Terminator II or Predator instead.. both classics that this film desperately wants to be except it lacks the inspiration or, to be fair, the budget.

• May 21, 2014

One of the most boring "action" movies ever.

One of the most boring "action" movies ever.

• Apr 05, 2014

Solo fails to be an action movie, the emotions are lost in translation, the clichés are easily found, and it is also unbelievably boring, Solo is a dumb action movie with no shred of humanity.

• Nov 27, 2013

1990s cheese fest with Mario Van Peebles as a super soldier who goes rogue. For a much more competent telling of nearly the same story, watch Kurt Russell in "Soldier," which came out two years later and was written Oscar winner David Webb Peoples. William Sadler, Barry Corbin and Adrien Brody also star in this dud.

• Jan 22, 2013

Mario, you just aren't an action star!

Mario, you just aren't an action star!

• Oct 14, 2012

a rip off of so many better films,with a robot built to be a soldier learning and going awol. Mario van peeples is ok in the role until he has to produce emotion as the bot and his acting goes to shit. The actions ok i guess but nothing stands out. Adrien brody in an early role showed promise

• Jul 31, 2012

What this download film ? I Can download this film :D

What this download film ? I Can download this film :D

• Jul 29, 2012

His insides may lack substance but his cold brute kick and punches compensates for it.