Solo: A Star Wars Story Reviews

• 3d ago

SOLO is a fun, summer adventure, but little more than that.

SOLO is a fun, summer adventure, but little more than that.

• Oct 16, 2020

It's honestly everything you could want from Han Solo movie showing his origins. Definitely a fun watch!

• Oct 14, 2020

It's fine I guess, watchable star wars content even though I know what gonna happen.

• Oct 14, 2020

Sadly, it's more mediocre writing and senseless characters. looks great and that's about it. Star Wars had some depth in the past. hell, even 1-3 try. this movie? doesn't even try

• Oct 13, 2020

I'm not why this movie got such a bad wrap. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Its way better than The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker.

• Oct 11, 2020

This movie is fun. There are some terrible aspects, but the acting is great where it could have been awful. This movie is almost entirely fan-service and doesn't add much to the franchise, but it is still an enjoyable watch that has some potential for a sequel.

• Oct 01, 2020

Talk about a horrible attempt at a good idea. The first couple action scenes look like they have peanut butter smeared on the lense. Some of the character decisions are just assinine, as in WTFYD kind of ridiculous. Solo in this movie is just vanilla; no flare, no intrigue. Even on a rainy day, steer clear.

• Sep 30, 2020

I think humor was the only good thing in the movie. Such a disappointment. 2.5/5 OR 6/10

• Sep 14, 2020

I was very pleasantly surprised with this entry into the Star Wars cinematic universe. I actually skipped seeing it in theaters back in 2018. But here in 2020 when getting to a theater is rough and not a lot of new stuff is coming out, I finally got around to circling back to it. I'm glad I did! The characters are fun, the cinematography is sumptuous, and there's plenty of space battle cowboy action to keep your inner child entertained.

• Sep 12, 2020

The second best Star Wars movie since Disney took over even in spite of it's wokeness. Second only to Rogue one.