Some Freaks Reviews

• Aug 29, 2018

To me, the movie was way to boring and the how the movie was filmed was not interesting at all, I understand that the movie's aim was probably to raise awareness on bullying, self-esteem, body shaming and accepting urself and others. but i feel like it was poorly executed.

• Jan 13, 2018

What a nice surprise. An original Netflix movie that deals with growing up in a real way. Thomas Mann gives a wonderful, as usual, performance and everyone delivers the depth needed about how peoples unique qualities actually make them more functional in the real world.

• Dec 23, 2017

storyline was choppy and ending made me. mad.

storyline was choppy and ending made me. mad.

• Dec 20, 2017

A great film about what it is like to be different in high school and bullied for it. Despite trying to make changes to fit in the characters realise that it is harder than they think. Lily May Harrington is amazing in this heartbreaking coming of age film.

• Aug 30, 2017

Fantastic film! Every who has ever experienced being different than the norm will love it!

• Aug 27, 2017

Absolutely no likable characters, with no positive message. I'd rather go into surgery than watch this crapstorm again.

• Aug 18, 2017

A movie for people who completely have no self assurance and pride. Who care nothing about themselves. Sick shit. Sick sick shit.

• Aug 14, 2017

Lily Mae Harrington's portrayal of Jill in "Some Freaks" was edgy and complex. As Jill, Lily Mae stands up to the brutal reality of bullying with hard core defiance and independence. Harrington grips her audience by the throat, not giving us a choice but to peer in at her intimate struggle with self, love and friendship. Check out "Some Freaks" for its laser sharp image of three teenagers' journey towards self-discovery.

• Aug 11, 2017

This movie starts slow then gains some steam but ultimately falls flat. The worst part was the ending. I wouldn't waste my time on this movie if I were you.

• Aug 10, 2017

This non-predictable, nontraditional story line keeps your interest from beginning to end. The characters are so believable. I found myself cringing so many times as they struggled for some sort of connection in their worlds. Highly recommend this smart film!