Family Guy Presents: Something Something Something Dark Side - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents: Something Something Something Dark Side Reviews

July 30, 2016
Just as funny as Blue Harvest if not better, Uses Star Wars own plot holes to take the piss out of it even more.
June 24, 2016
Another really funny parody from Family Guy
March 16, 2016
Very funny spin off from Empire Strikes Back with classic family guy humour. Well worth a watch if your a fan of family guy but definately only works if you've seen the original star wars movies too.
February 14, 2016
same as the first one funny as hell.
June 14, 2015
Another laugh-out-loud Family Guy related spoof to another classic film. It just gets more and more interesting.
May 2, 2015
The best of the Family Guy Star Wars parodies.
A certified fresh rating of 75%
"Something Something Something Dark Side gives us more humor we loved from the first movie."
February 26, 2015
Family Guy hit The Empire Strikes Back dead-on just like they did 2 years prior with Star Wars: A New Hope. Scenes so similar that I thought it was from the original movie. Family Guy funny!
February 20, 2015
Definitely the weakest of the "Family Guy" / "Star Wars" episodes. Still it had its moments.
October 7, 2014
Adult level humor is found here. This is full of rude and crude jokes. Others are funny, and clever in parts.
May 27, 2014
Silly it maybe, but the writers still got it!
½ May 4, 2014
The laughs keep on coming as Family Guy takes on The Empire Strikes Back in Something, Something, Something, Dark Side. Once again Seth MacFarlane and his team come up with some hilarious Star Wars satire, but it's not quite as sharp or as clever as the first film. A lot of the comedy sketches seem especially random and out of place this time. Additionally, the casting of Family Guy characters is rather poor and unimaginative (with the notable exception of the Chicken as Boba Fett). While it's not as cohesive or as well-crafted as Family Guy's previous Star Wars parody film, Something, Something, Something, Dark Side has its moments.
December 19, 2013
Just as good as Blue Harvest.
December 3, 2013
I own this on DVD in a two movie pack along with:
* Family Guy: Blue Harvest (2008)
November 21, 2013
A awesome sequel even a little better than the 1st one
July 21, 2013
funny very very funny scenes that make me fall of my bed
July 20, 2013
Almost as funny as the first one. Love all of these.
July 9, 2013
something beginning with okay
May 10, 2013
The Family Guy characters provide a hilarious parody full of fantastic humor and witty jokes.
May 3, 2013
April 3, 2013
Family Guy continue from where they left off with the parody, as usual, though it isn't as strong as the first in humour.