Something's Gotta Give - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Something's Gotta Give Reviews

September 3, 2015
The nudity was a little excessive
½ July 10, 2015
The movie rest on the shoulders of Nicholson and Keaton and there up to the task pretty well.
½ June 11, 2015
It's a tad too long, but Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton are TERRIFIC. Their chemistry is perfect. Hilarious. Nancy Meyers shows us that you can still enjoy sex if you're old.
June 3, 2015
Jack does some dramatic backspaces on his computer.
½ February 17, 2015
Smiled throughout the entire film!
½ February 17, 2015
jack & diane rule here
February 7, 2015
Two giants clashing into a romance comedy! Nothing deep just plain fun with a touch of Jack & Diane, worked for me!
January 18, 2015
Goddamnit, Keanu Reeves.
½ November 11, 2014
I admit the dialogues are sharp at times, but the plot is very predictable and the ending in Paris (ohh it's such a romantic city!!) makes you want to barf...
½ November 5, 2014
I loved this film and no one can convince me otherwise for how much energy I had to produce to stop laughing.
October 11, 2014
Diane Keaton is very charming, if you can get past her annoying crying scene. Jack Nicholson is awesome like he always is! The both have excellent chemistry, and am glad that I saw this film. 8/10!
October 3, 2014
My #1 romantic comedy.
September 29, 2014
Funny as hell!....Love this movie
½ September 26, 2014
Cute romance for the older set (of which I am one) with good performances from Nicholson and Keaton.
August 10, 2014
Nicholson,Reeves and Keaton does the needly for make work this romantic comedy as an engine.Good choice for an afternoon weekend
August 3, 2014
Just when I thought the movie was over, it was only halfway through. The last half seemed to drag by. Decent though.
½ June 24, 2014
"Something's Gotta Give" admirably touches on the awkward troubles and unlikeliness of dating past a midlife crisis, and while it is sweet and pretty funny, it's a little awkwardly unromantic and very predictable. However, if you get through supporting actor Keanu Reeves' abysmal acting, and marvel at Diane Keaton's wonderful acting, all else can be forgiven and the movie turns out to be enjoyable.
June 24, 2014
Sweet, romantic and fanciful. Nancy Meyers's new romantic comedy stars Jack Nicholson & Diane Keaton in a funny love story! The magic in this film is the hilarious creative context and the amazing performances. Diane Keaton is simply lovely on her role, that earned her fourth Academy Award-nomination and her second Golden Globe Award. Jack Nicholson, plays Harry Langer, a old playboy who prefers young women. Their characters intersect in this crazy and entertaining story, making an amusing romantic conflict.
June 23, 2014
It may not be as well written as some romantic comedies like those of Woody Allen, but the two main characters are perfect.
May 19, 2014
Not bad, but definitely not for my age. Maybe Jack Nicholson made the right decision when he retired, because movies like this seem to me like a waste of his talent.