Something's Gotta Give - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Something's Gotta Give Reviews

½ November 12, 2015
One of my favorite romance films I've ever seen. The chemistry between Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton is phenomenal. This movie shows that true love can be a real thing and age is just a number.
½ September 30, 2015
Nancy Meyers is one of my favorite directors, but this is the only one of her movies that I might not watch again. Jack Nicholson plays a character we've all seen him do several times before. As an Oscar winning actor, I expected more from him. Diane Keaton is another favorite of mine, and she was better, but still, not her best performance. I didn't love the plot, but it would have been better if there hadn't been such a fluffy script and average acting. A few scenes were just over the top, and I think it turned out being a little bit cheesier than I expected with 2 A-list actor in it. If you are looking for basic comedy or romance, I would say watch it, but if you're looking for something mind blowing, I would not suggest this movie, or at least suggest a different movie by director Nancy Meyers.
September 26, 2015
Hilarious but the story kind of drags towards the end. Jack and Diane are amazing though and have great chemistry.
½ September 23, 2015
I watch it every time it is on
September 3, 2015
The nudity was a little excessive
½ July 10, 2015
The movie rest on the shoulders of Nicholson and Keaton and there up to the task pretty well.
½ June 11, 2015
It's a tad too long, but Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton are TERRIFIC. Their chemistry is perfect. Hilarious. Nancy Meyers shows us that you can still enjoy sex if you're old.
June 3, 2015
Jack does some dramatic backspaces on his computer.
½ February 17, 2015
Smiled throughout the entire film!
½ February 17, 2015
jack & diane rule here
February 7, 2015
Two giants clashing into a romance comedy! Nothing deep just plain fun with a touch of Jack & Diane, worked for me!
January 18, 2015
Goddamnit, Keanu Reeves.
½ November 11, 2014
I admit the dialogues are sharp at times, but the plot is very predictable and the ending in Paris (ohh it's such a romantic city!!) makes you want to barf...
½ November 5, 2014
I loved this film and no one can convince me otherwise for how much energy I had to produce to stop laughing.
October 11, 2014
Diane Keaton is very charming, if you can get past her annoying crying scene. Jack Nicholson is awesome like he always is! The both have excellent chemistry, and am glad that I saw this film. 8/10!
October 3, 2014
My #1 romantic comedy.
September 29, 2014
Funny as hell!....Love this movie
½ September 26, 2014
Cute romance for the older set (of which I am one) with good performances from Nicholson and Keaton.
August 10, 2014
Nicholson,Reeves and Keaton does the needly for make work this romantic comedy as an engine.Good choice for an afternoon weekend
August 3, 2014
Just when I thought the movie was over, it was only halfway through. The last half seemed to drag by. Decent though.