Reviews

• Feb 14, 2015

I have seen this movie several times and have cried each time. It is one of Sara Jessica Parkers best. It was by accident I found it. I have tried to find it on Hulu, but no luck.

• Nov 16, 2014

Early Sarah Jessica Parker film has a moment or two that are enjoyable but overall Somewhere Tomorrow is a dull poorly acted film that is too cheesy to really enjoy.

• Apr 29, 2013

little movie that I instantly liked. definitely recommend this early 80's movie with lots of heart to it.

• May 18, 2012

This was one of Sarah Jessica Parker's earliest movies. One of my favorite movies, not because of the acting but because I personally relate to the story line.

• May 18, 2012

Here is another old movie that i saw recently. Though it is not as old as Gone with the Wind, it was not exactly made in this century. Somewhere Tomorrow (1983) It stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Tom Shea. It is the story of a young girl who sees a plane go down in a nearby field while she is out riding her horse. She tries to save the two boys in the plane crash, one being Terry Stockton (Tom Shea). After the crash while she is looking for her horse she sees Terry not knowing that he's a ghost (Terry doesn't know either). As the movie goes on you see that the bond between the two keeps growing, but eventually, like all movies, something happens to break them apart. During the movie she is also in conflict with her mother's new boyfriend/fiance. :up: 4 stars/5 stars

• May 18, 2012

Amy and I watched this the other day. It is a pointless and crappy film. The plot drags and you will never get those two hours of your life back. you should join us in our suffering and see it

• May 18, 2012

Loved it! Can't really explain why. It just really got to me.

Loved it! Can't really explain why. It just really got to me.

• May 18, 2012

Good Movie! Very corny but still love it.

Good Movie! Very corny but still love it.

• May 18, 2012

One of my favorite Romantic Movies ever! You have to watch the whole entire movie to understand what is goin on, however falling in love with someone truly special is sure pleasure indeed. Some minor langugae, no biggie, over all the story was deeply romantic and Sarah sure can sing beautifuly! Got to find the Original Score or Soundtrack of the movie.

• May 18, 2012

i like this morning. its a sweet love story. I found the movie at wal-mart for only $1.00. So cool.