Son of the Mask - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Son of the Mask Reviews

½ April 22, 2017
I literally want to kill myself
½ April 21, 2017
I think this movie was made to test my sanity.
½ March 31, 2017
Hear is a SQL!! It was silly I was laughing a lot
½ February 27, 2017
Why does this shit exist???
½ February 27, 2017
By some miracle this film achieves the 'so bad it's good' category. This film is ridiculous in all areas yet there is something genuinely enjoyable about it.
½ February 17, 2017
My least favorite movie that exists.
February 5, 2017
Hahahaha, laughed a lot. :D
½ February 2, 2017
This movie has horrible acting, disgusting and unfunny garbage humor, a very poor story, and the worst part is the CGI is so sickening and terrible! I am so glad Jim Carrey did not do this movie.

If you have not seen this movie, PLEASE DON'T!!! For the sake of your sanity, avoid it forever because it is not worth anyones time. It is godawful.
February 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this
January 25, 2017
Oh my Loki. There are no words. That. Was. Awful.
½ January 7, 2017
Arguably in the worst 10 movies I've ever seen
January 6, 2017
This was a bad film all across the board. The plot was completely boring and the main protagonists came across as extremely unlikable and impossible to invest in like the original. The comedy was more eye rolling than funny and the only good point of the film was Alan Cumming as Loki.
½ December 30, 2016
Hell is just this movie, on repeat, for all eternity.
December 22, 2016
I'm giving this a 5 just for the fact it's a highly underappreciated movie. The plot is simple, but unique. There is a good 15 minute scene which could have been shaved off, but it adds to the fireworks when Mom leaves for a bit.
November 22, 2016
i really love this movie it made my childhood grow the acting is great idk why everone h8s this moive lol
½ August 27, 2016
The first mask he wore gave me an erection but this one gave me half of one. Do not recommend to anyone who wants to fap.
August 16, 2016
This is the shittiest movie on planet earth (next to food fight). It gave me cancer 0% represent!
½ July 25, 2016
One Good Thing: The Dog!
The Rest is a bunch of Child Abuse and this is a kids movie compared to the Mask from 1994 which is more for adults.
Even Alan Cumming was bad.
It's a stupid messy movie that makes me wanna watch space jam 24 hrs. every day, I Rather Become Pregnant than watch this movie again.

Score: 0.5/10
July 16, 2016
Jim Carrey's Absence Of The Mask is a classic trilogy.
½ July 15, 2016
Great film with some hilarious CGI