Son of the Mask - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Son of the Mask Reviews

½ May 28, 2017
By some miracle this film achieves the 'so bad it's good' category. This film is ridiculous in all areas yet there is something genuinely enjoyable about it.
May 27, 2017
The greatest horror film of all time
May 26, 2017
The bad acting, the terrifying CGI, the mediocre story, and wonky premise makes this film easily one of the worst sequels ever.
May 21, 2017
I've seen enough to know that this movie just sucks balls. The first movie was amazing with Jim Carrey, it was plain funny, and the slapstick was hysterical. This movie was just a disgrace to The Mask fans, with unfunny jokes and overused slapstick. 0/5.
½ May 18, 2017
I've only seen parts of it, but I've seen enough to know it's a piece of crap.
½ May 5, 2017
This may very well be THE WORST sequel ever made. Not just comparatively, but objectively. It's unfunny, grotesque, and devoid of imagination.
May 2, 2017
Son of the mask was just ok
½ April 22, 2017
I literally want to kill myself
½ April 21, 2017
I think this movie was made to test my sanity.
½ March 31, 2017
Hear is a SQL!! It was silly I was laughing a lot
½ February 27, 2017
Why does this shit exist???
½ February 17, 2017
My least favorite movie that exists.
February 5, 2017
Hahahaha, laughed a lot. :D
½ February 2, 2017
This movie has horrible acting, disgusting and unfunny garbage humor, a very poor story, and the worst part is the CGI is so sickening and terrible! I am so glad Jim Carrey did not do this movie.

If you have not seen this movie, PLEASE DON'T!!! For the sake of your sanity, avoid it forever because it is not worth anyones time. It is godawful.
February 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this
January 25, 2017
Oh my Loki. There are no words. That. Was. Awful.
½ January 7, 2017
Arguably in the worst 10 movies I've ever seen
January 6, 2017
This was a bad film all across the board. The plot was completely boring and the main protagonists came across as extremely unlikable and impossible to invest in like the original. The comedy was more eye rolling than funny and the only good point of the film was Alan Cumming as Loki.
½ December 30, 2016
Hell is just this movie, on repeat, for all eternity.
December 22, 2016
I'm giving this a 5 just for the fact it's a highly underappreciated movie. The plot is simple, but unique. There is a good 15 minute scene which could have been shaved off, but it adds to the fireworks when Mom leaves for a bit.