Son of the Mask - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Son of the Mask Reviews

July 7, 2017
The bad acting, the terrifying CGI, the mediocre story, and wonky premise makes this film easily one of the worst sequels ever.
July 1, 2017
From the look of the clips I've seen, I'm guessing this movie gets used as an instrument of torture.
June 27, 2017
Son of the MasK believe it or wasn't that bad as people say it is there are some stupid scenes but I enjoyed it I give it 8/10
June 25, 2017
I liked this as a kid. But now...wow. Just no. I also can't believe Kal Penn and Alan Cumming were roped into this. The best I can say is that there were some interesting aspects (maybe scenes...I guess I could say very small scenes) and some decent cinematography here and there.
½ June 25, 2017
This movie is beyond terrible. It has horrible acting, disgusting and unfunny garbage humor, a very poor story, and the worst part is the CGI is so sickening and terrible.

This is not worth anyones time. It is godawful.
½ June 10, 2017
Have you ever stayed over at a friend's house as a teen, eaten a shitload of garlic-drenched meat-lovers' pizza, and fallen asleep on the sofa without brushing your teeth? Well, Lawrence Guterman did once and decided to make a movie inspired by the nightmare he had that night. A wonderfully wrong, surreal, offensive movie experience---too creatively bad, too willfully ugly and unpleasant to be downright incompetent. A lot of fun in the ironic viewing circuit.
½ June 8, 2017
This is absolutly shameful. Please for god sake, Stick with the Jim carry the mask, It's actually a GOOD movie.
½ May 28, 2017
By some miracle this film achieves the 'so bad it's good' category. This film is ridiculous in all areas yet there is something genuinely enjoyable about it.
May 27, 2017
The greatest horror film of all time
May 21, 2017
I've seen enough to know that this movie just sucks balls. The first movie was amazing with Jim Carrey, it was plain funny, and the slapstick was hysterical. This movie was just a disgrace to The Mask fans, with unfunny jokes and overused slapstick. 0/5.
½ May 18, 2017
I've only seen parts of it, but I've seen enough to know it's a piece of crap.
½ May 5, 2017
This may very well be THE WORST sequel ever made. Not just comparatively, but objectively. It's unfunny, grotesque, and devoid of imagination.
May 2, 2017
Son of the mask was just ok
½ April 22, 2017
I literally want to kill myself
½ April 21, 2017
I think this movie was made to test my sanity.
½ March 31, 2017
Hear is a SQL!! It was silly I was laughing a lot
½ February 27, 2017
Why does this shit exist???
½ February 17, 2017
My least favorite movie that exists.
February 5, 2017
Hahahaha, laughed a lot. :D
February 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this