Song Of The Sea Reviews

• Aug 22, 2019

A truly moving story of magical realism and it's my #1 movie of all time, I absolutely loved it and I love to watch it over and over again

• Jul 20, 2019

Tomm Moore does it again, with a flawlessly animated film that truly feels magical.

• Jun 05, 2019

es la mejor pelicula del mundo lo que mas madoro de esta pelicula artistica es su historia y y los personajes hechos a mano por escritores expertos lo que mas ase llorar de este film es su final

• May 04, 2019

Its art, its soundtrack and its story based on celtic mythology make it a masterpiece.

• Apr 24, 2019

Very magical and interesting

Very magical and interesting

• Feb 20, 2019

Amazing plotline and graphics. Not a movie I would pick but the mythical elements are woven in so delicately. Would recommend to most people

• Jan 20, 2019

Visually very similar to Secret of Kells, this story is even more enchanting. The balance between wonder, adventure and danger is perfectly suited for all ages and the end result won't leave any heart untouched!

• Jan 08, 2019

Best storyline of all time Moore is the best aithor

Best storyline of all time Moore is the best aithor

• Jan 05, 2019

Heartfelt, magical, warm story based on Irish lore, we loved it.

Heartfelt, magical, warm story based on Irish lore, we loved it.

• Dec 30, 2018

This is one of the best animated films ever made, hands-down. The visualizations, score, and characters are lovely and complex for animation. This is one of my favourite movies of all time and Iâ(TM)m a 30+ year old woman. It reinforces that animation isnt just for kids, and does so spectacularly. This movie, along with other factors, has convinced me to learn Irish (currently 4 months in) and move to Ireland to further my immersion. If that doesnâ(TM)t say something about the power of cinema, I donâ(TM)t know what does. Go raibh maith agat!