Sorority Boys - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sorority Boys Reviews

August 20, 2017
Hilarity ensues with the classic college comedy
February 23, 2017
2/23/2017: An ok movie with a few funny moments.
½ February 9, 2017
A wild comedy with guys posing as women. It's been done before, but it's still entertaining and even has a touch of heart. (First viewing - Late teen years)
November 4, 2016
I've actually watched this movie a couple times now in life and it's not horrible. There's some funny shit here. And it's kind of funny they got some of the Animal House guys too.
October 19, 2016
very stupid but there enough funny scenes that it kept me entertained.
February 16, 2016
this was a awesome movie ive seen it more the 35times im not sure how they would do a #2 but i think the 3 of them made a comedy master piece and i think they should get together again to make another master piece!
September 1, 2015
I've been looking for this movie for the longest and always loved it, and i it will always be one of my number one movies
June 15, 2015
This movie wasn't meant to be a movie classic but it is very funny and very entertaining.
April 24, 2015
So of course you don't come into a movie like this with high expectations or under the impression that this will be a cultured, highbrow night of theater.

This film is actually enjoyable - once you've locked up all your your brain and that little voice pleading with you to not indulge in such a cliched plot and poor euphemisms.
½ March 16, 2015
mixes men in drag with teenage sex comedy with mixed results.
September 10, 2014
I HATE myself for watching this.
½ July 27, 2014
It's like "some like it hot" except it has no laughs or brains
March 22, 2014
'It's like a Wookiee man ahahlkdslkghasdlkgha'...
March 7, 2014
A mostly stale attempt at a sexy college romp. The nudity is fine, but this picture is rarely funny.
February 27, 2014
Standard story for a cross-dressing college kids movie: popular guys get to know unpopular girls and find out they are human too, etc. Some laughs, just enough to give it a passing score. Bree Turner is why I queued this, and even in her small role, she was amazing.
November 7, 2013
The noble tradition of men in drag hits an all-time low in Sorority Boys, whose makers apparently believe that women's clothing can cover up any deficiency in acting, writing or direction. Recycles the most obvious jokes from similar comedies that preceded it, such as "Tootsie," but with the most rudimentary characters. None of this sounds promising and, indeed, the first half of Sorority Boys is as appalling as any 'comedy' to ever spill from a projector's lens. Whatever the movie's sentimental, hypocritical lessons about sexism, its true colors come out in various wet T-shirt and shower scenes. Merely (and literally) tosses around sex toys and offers half-hearted paeans to empowerment that are repeatedly undercut by the brutality of the jokes, most at women's expense. Whenever it realizes it's venturing into truly risky territory, it bounces back to somewhere safer, like the terra firma of conventional boy-oriented teen-raunch comedy. None of this sounds promising and, indeed, the first half of Sorority Boys is as appalling as any 'comedy' to ever spill from a projector's lens.

VERDICT: "Not So Hot" - [Negative Reaction] These films are truly terrible films. They are not the worst things ever made, but they are definitely awful and should not be seen by anyone. (Films that are rated 1.5 or 2 stars)
½ September 11, 2013
A consistently funny and naughty gender bending comedy complete with a dildo wielding sword fight!
April 10, 2013
This is about three friends who are in a fraternity and like to party and also are little rough about woman and they get accused of stealing money from the fraternity and get kicked out. Seeing that they were framed they dress as woman and join the fraternity if girls called D.O.G.S. to find the evidence that will help them convince they are innocent. They also are convinced at the end that maybe they are a little hard on girls. I really did think this movie was going to be out there and really dumb. Ok maybe the dumb part is sort of true but the movie was funny. I surprised myself by laughing quite a bit at it. Not perfect or great but it is funny and is worth a peek.
½ February 24, 2013
Framed and disgraced frat brothers disguise themselves as women and are accepted in a feminist sorority with hopes of vindication and reclaiming their spot in the fraternity. Better than you might expect from a familiar plot; some parts are very funny. Several stars of ANIMAL HOUSE and BOSOM BUDDIES have small guest spots.
January 22, 2013
This is a TERRIBLE, stupid movie, BUT - LEX LUTHOR (Michael Rosenbaum) IS THE COOLEST HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET! HE IS AWESOME IN THIS!!! AWESOME!