Sorrow Reviews

• Sep 07, 2015

Such an empty movie with plot all over the place, almost nothing in this movie makes sense and just happens.

• Aug 24, 2015

worst movie ever, the camera gave me and my a huge headache

worst movie ever, the camera gave me and my a huge headache

• Aug 23, 2015

Worst movie ever, I have no idea what this movie wanted to be I don't think it knew either.

• Jul 21, 2015

Amazingly bad! Each scene is worse than before. The only ones being tortured in this piece of absolute garbage is the audience. Horrible acting, horrible sound, horrible setups. This is an exercise in how not to make a movie.

• May 03, 2015

Don't waste your money!!! Terrible acting from all the cast...

Don't waste your money!!! Terrible acting from all the cast...

• Apr 29, 2015

Sorrow is the movie that i would to recommend to all. Watched it with friends this week, it is simply amazing with the mind blowing plot and obviously the beautiful Vannessa Vasquez. More than Vannessa Vasquez acting, i loved Mary Etuk, she was the perfect choice for serial killer role.