Sorry, Thanks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sorry, Thanks Reviews

December 7, 2012
I liked neither of the leads because the characters were childish and annoying. both of them were extremely selfish to the people they were in "relationships" with and both were socially awkward to the point that i wondered if they were living with asperger syndrome, normally awkward can be charming or endearing, but this movie was just a bunch of whiny hipster nerds being all introspective when they are incredibly shallow and a waste of space. This film really made me hate the Sundance channel and IFC film. At best this movie is extremely pretentious, at worst i'd rather jihad my nutsack that watch this boring look at implausibly selfish hipsters who have no chemistry together.
December 4, 2012
Wiley Wiggins is STILL a horrible actor. I didn't find myself caring about any of the characters. BARF!!! I'd rather watch an episode of Matlock.
September 28, 2012
Describing this as worse than watching paint dry might be too generous. Don't get sucked in at the start which gives the hope that it might be interesting. It's not. The film goes nowhere, the individual scenes go nowhere and it takes forever not to get there. There might be enough actual content here for 45 minutes; probably more like 30 and a pretty boring thirty minutes at that.
½ March 7, 2012
this movie was just BAD, in all the ways bad could be, it was no comedy . watching paint dry is more thrilling. the relationships are forced and the lack of humor boring. the main characters present absolutley no depth and boader on the edge of black satire , that is poorly communicated to the viewer as well as the film it took to print this film.. just dont see it one of the worse movies ever.
October 17, 2010
Dia Sokol's directorial debut stays true to her mumblecore roots. Not much happens here, but it held my attention all the way through. For me, this had everything to do with the lead actors (Austin's own Wiley Wiggins and an extraordinarily perfect performance from Kenya Miles). I have a feeling most people will hit eject on this one early, but it charmed me.
September 12, 2010
I love mumblecore for some reason, this was a good film.
July 22, 2010
This is a really funny and entertaining movie, I liked it a lot. It's opinions on relationships is refreshingly honest. Really good relationship movie, especially for people in their 20s or 30s who are drifting through relationships.