Source Code Reviews

• Apr 19, 2019

Source Code: Duccan Jones strikes again after his incredible debut of Moon. Finding the action and the human in the story, Source Code is entertaining fun with some food-for-thought.

• Mar 17, 2019

Good and engaging....but so weird.

Good and engaging....but so weird.

• Mar 08, 2019

One of the better films of 2011 along with Drive. Jake Gyllenhall leads this science fiction story as a ex-soldier in a time loop. Surprisingly the film does not feel repetitive with its strong cast and plots twists that push the story further. This will be a sci-fi classic in time to come.

• Mar 01, 2019

Seen it about 10 times for now.I love these types of sci-fi movies a lot.

Seen it about 10 times for now.I love these types of sci-fi movies a lot.

• Jan 11, 2019

This movie was done a great disservice from marketing when it came out. Is it the best time/quantum film I've seen? Perhaps not, but it is a really good flick and I am glad I watched it.

• Jan 05, 2019

Thrilling, catching.

Thrilling, catching.

• Jan 03, 2019

One of my favourite films.

One of my favourite films.

• Dec 27, 2018

It's a good science fiction movie. Jake Gyllenhaal plays well and I really liked Vera Farmiga. And the end ... very smart.

• Dec 24, 2018

Top notch SciFi. Not quite as re-watchable as Looper, but equally innovative plot and the ending was even touching. Casting is perfect as well. Premise is not even remotely realistic, but film is well done to the point where it doesn't matter.

• Dec 24, 2018

On the surface it looked a little pulpy ( like a obligation Gyllenhall had to fulfill to a studio ). I couldnâ(TM)t be more wrong, this is a seriously good yarn.