South Park: Imaginationland: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

South Park: Imaginationland: The Movie Reviews

August 16, 2015
Should of been an actual movie in theater!!
½ March 23, 2015
Very well done, but the ending is a bit anti-climactic.
½ January 13, 2015
It works but.... This really didn't needed 3 Parts.
January 7, 2015
78%

It's good... But it could have been so much better.
September 7, 2014
one of the greatest of the great.
August 12, 2014
Fun to watch and extremely well executed. Must watch for fans of the show.
½ July 28, 2014
trey parker and matt stone never fail to blow me away with their sheer ingenuity and astute sociopolitical commentary, and imaginationland is one of the sharpest examples of that. hilarious and so smart, it doesn't hold back any punches and makes us see our current situation, especially when it comes to north american perceptions of the middle east in a wonderfully, simple, telling and imaginative way.
March 27, 2014
a awesome movie but not as good as south park the main movie
½ March 15, 2014
Similar too the other South Park story arcs, Imaginationland is a dark and bizzarre South Park story, of course with hysterical jokes and situations.
½ December 26, 2013
110127: I have a soft spot for South Park. Enjoyed it much more than The Simpson's Movie.
½ November 10, 2013
These three episodes made me laugh a lot. It was crazy, there was butters as the savior of the world, and there were fairy tales. It was great
October 28, 2013
Not bad. But there is room for improvement .
September 4, 2013
A brilliant take on several stories by the geniuses behind South Park.
August 9, 2013
watching now, south park's 2nd best movie
June 12, 2013
Basically it seems like 3 episodes put together that work in feature film set up.

This is an interesting instalment in the ever controversial series South Park that really pushes the boundaries.

Making fun of our imagination had never been more crude or clever. Keep an eye out for the cuddly Christmas creatures they are truly evil.

Very extreme but has some incredibly clever ideas & concepts, not for the faint hearted but interesting none the less.
½ May 16, 2013
Although its no "Bigger, Longer & Uncut" this is still a hilarious, biting totally zany ride through the warped minds of Parker & Stone.
March 28, 2013
this movie is a genius masterpiece..imaginationland rocks !!
a totally LOL movie..

"don't nuke our imagination bro!"
March 10, 2013
Really funny south park movie.
February 27, 2013
Genius, one of the funniest things I've ever seen
½ February 26, 2013