South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Reviews

December 8, 2016
Fuck Lion king this is fucking hilarious.
½ December 6, 2016
Occasionally it slips as if Matt and Trey are more interested with being crude rather than funny but it's still a good movie with so many inappropriately funny moments!
December 5, 2016
THIS MOVIE IS GREAT AND EVERYONE SHOUKD SEE THIS. ITS HILARIOUS AND THE MUSIC IS VERY PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL A+
½ December 1, 2016
Great, funny, clever, and outrageous all these things work magic in this movie.
November 24, 2016
It is a South Park episode, but it's 81 minutes long! Heck Yeah! Also, Bill Gates got shot at in the face.
November 17, 2016
This is great. So funny. If you don't laugh at this you have no sense of humour
½ November 7, 2016
Filme legal e engraçado para quem assiste South Park.
Para quem não assiste não entenderá muito provavelmente o humor.
½ November 6, 2016
"South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" is profane, insane and deliciously politically incorrect. Filled with laugh-out-loud moments and spot-on sociopolitical commentary, it's entertaining and thought-provoking at the same time. Of course not all jokes or songs are as good but what the hell.
October 28, 2016
This is my favorite musical of all time. I know, that says a lot but it's the truth.
½ October 8, 2016
This movie is just hilarious. I love South Park, and this movie delivers on basically every level. Even the music is amazing.
September 25, 2016
Offensive, yes. Audacious, yes. Hilarious, yes.
September 24, 2016
Just re watched this movie. I haven't seen it since I was a kid. And honestly back then I didn't realize how much work went into this movie. While it looks the similar as the tv series, for most of the part, everything else feels like a feature film. It's funny and crude, just as the TV series. Kinda makes me wish they make another one.
½ September 15, 2016
I've never been much of a SOUTH PARK fan, mostly because the same-y voices get on my nerves and the animation style isn't that aesthetically pleasing. Still, the send-up of America's morbid, puritan obsession with "smut" and "profanity" in pop culture while ignoring violence was funny and relevant. It also doesn't hurt that there are a number of hilarious songs. A lot of the humor had me scratching my head, or was mildly shocking for its audacity. However, none of it was less than interesting. This doesn't necessarily make me want to go back and catch up on 19 seasons of episodes, but maybe I'll go check out a few.
September 15, 2016
Trey! Fuck yea!! Matt! Fuck yea!!
September 8, 2016
Grade A naughty comedy!
August 21, 2016
pretty funny especially the satan and saddam... omg so ridiculous.
August 17, 2016
Funny humor,catchy songs,brilliant animation,great story,and memorable characters(an animated movie based on a cartoon done right).
August 15, 2016
I haven't seen much of the show but from what I've seen, I feel the same about this; I just don't get the appeal. Yes there is some clever and satirical writing but it's all bastardized by the crude animation, grating voice work and aggressively low brow sense of humour. The whole experience Is like watching an obscenely extended version of an early new grounds cartoon.
August 13, 2016
My Brother Jesse Krajci Has Seen This Movie.