South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Reviews

July 17, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal funny hilarious animated movie from the creators of one of the greatest animated tv shows of all time, South park. I had so much fun watching this movie, I never saw the movie for some odd reason but now that I finally saw this movie, it's fantastic. I love the songs, is using kids movie cliches and using it in South park, like the songs. The songs are memorable especially when Satan sings, his regular voice is deep and crisp but his singing is phenomenal, I can't wait to see this movie again.
½ June 27, 2017
Great Movie it has terrific story it's basically a longer (great) episode of South Park it was really funny and was pretty unpredictable you should really watch it
June 27, 2017
Amazing. If you have never laughed before prepare to. This is the funniest animation I have ever seen which is not only rude but also offensive and will cross your allowance borders everytime but you are likely going to allow them to and let them in everytime because this animation explodes comedy.. 10/10
½ June 25, 2017
It is one of the best and funniest comedies I have ever seen, with the side of one of the greatest musicals ever. It is worth seeing if you are a South Park fan.
June 4, 2017
The title says it all. This is just another South Park episode, only bigger (four times the usual length), bolder (the trope of a musical special), and uncut (all profanity now available). More jokes miss, but the proportion of hits to misses is the same. And contemporary musicals sure needed a good skewering at that time. Who better than Stone and Parker? When revisiting my favourite South Park episodes, I feel more inclined to watch the TV-run episodes than this monumental obscenity, but Bigger, Longer and Uncut is still a must for any appreciator of Parker and Stone's sharply vulgar, no-targets-left-behind satire.
May 20, 2017
The animation may not be the greatest, but the characters, songs, and comedy are all absolutely hilarious even to this day, and much of the social commentary presented is also still very relevant. This is the absolute greatest movie based on a cartoon ever made, and also one of the absolute funniest comedies ever made.
May 12, 2017
Awesome and funny, just like the South Park I love.
April 21, 2017
I Like Adult Animation.
½ April 18, 2017
y'all know what song I'm thinking of
April 14, 2017
Why "South Park," one of the best television series ever, works so well is it appeals to both very smart people and modern idiots. It's humor is both brilliantly satirical and beyond stupid. This movie is an extension of that, but still lacks in comparison with the series as a whole.
½ April 5, 2017
Had me XDing all the way through, give it a watch!
April 1, 2017
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut is Hilariously funny, rude, and wildly good. Trey Parker and Matt Stone do a perfect job in this film, even if the movie can be really rude and offensive, it's still a very funny and hilarious comedy. I give it an 86%
½ March 24, 2017
I'm not the audience for this since I don't really like this show. It's got a handful of decent gags that it just repeats in every single episode. Hey ... surprise ... they're in the film too. Ha ha ha ha ... if it was funny once, it'll definitely be funny 1000 times. That's not all though ... there's extremely simple and obvious political commentary. The music is where this really does shine. A solid C+ for including some great music.
March 20, 2017
Like the Simpsons movie, feels like an overly long episode which plays as an advantage. However, like the Simpsons movie there is no 'wow' factor about this film that makes it worth the extended run time.
March 5, 2017
Best cartoon/18+ movie ever!!!
February 26, 2017
Brilliant at the time for South park fans. Very funny.
January 18, 2017
Very Funny And Good Story
½ December 18, 2016
So smart. So entertaining. So wrong.
½ December 12, 2016
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut is a glorious achievement as the film that never disappointed as is mostly the case with TV-to-film adaptations. The characters are all memorable and superbly utilized here and the story is very well crafted and naturally thematically rich and sophisticated, but the humor is fantastic as it is funny from start to finish with a great joke after joke and many instantly recognizable lines and moments. It also succeeds as a musical with many great songs with the highlight being Up There which is a great parody of Disney music. Whether as a musical or as a comedy, you can't deny its greatness.
December 8, 2016
Fuck Lion king this is fucking hilarious.