South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Reviews

½ March 24, 2017
I'm not the audience for this since I don't really like this show. It's got a handful of decent gags that it just repeats in every single episode. Hey ... surprise ... they're in the film too. Ha ha ha ha ... if it was funny once, it'll definitely be funny 1000 times. That's not all though ... there's extremely simple and obvious political commentary. The music is where this really does shine. A solid C+ for including some great music.
March 20, 2017
Like the Simpsons movie, feels like an overly long episode which plays as an advantage. However, like the Simpsons movie there is no 'wow' factor about this film that makes it worth the extended run time.
March 5, 2017
Best cartoon/18+ movie ever!!!
February 26, 2017
Brilliant at the time for South park fans. Very funny.
½ February 2, 2017
"South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" may be far more offensive the the show, but it is one of the best comedies I have ever seen, with the side of one of the greatest musicals ever. It is worth seeing if you are a South Park fan.
January 18, 2017
Very Funny And Good Story
½ December 18, 2016
So smart. So entertaining. So wrong.
½ December 12, 2016
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut is a glorious achievement as the film that never disappointed as is mostly the case with TV-to-film adaptations. The characters are all memorable and superbly utilized here and the story is very well crafted and naturally thematically rich and sophisticated, but the humor is fantastic as it is funny from start to finish with a great joke after joke and many instantly recognizable lines and moments. It also succeeds as a musical with many great songs with the highlight being Up There which is a great parody of Disney music. Whether as a musical or as a comedy, you can't deny its greatness.
December 8, 2016
Fuck Lion king this is fucking hilarious.
½ December 6, 2016
Occasionally it slips as if Matt and Trey are more interested with being crude rather than funny but it's still a good movie with so many inappropriately funny moments!
December 5, 2016
THIS MOVIE IS GREAT AND EVERYONE SHOUKD SEE THIS. ITS HILARIOUS AND THE MUSIC IS VERY PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL A+
½ December 1, 2016
Great, funny, clever, and outrageous all these things work magic in this movie.
November 24, 2016
It is a South Park episode, but it's 81 minutes long! Heck Yeah! Also, Bill Gates got shot at in the face.
November 17, 2016
This is great. So funny. If you don't laugh at this you have no sense of humour
½ November 7, 2016
Filme legal e engraçado para quem assiste South Park.
Para quem não assiste não entenderá muito provavelmente o humor.
½ November 6, 2016
"South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" is profane, insane and deliciously politically incorrect. Filled with laugh-out-loud moments and spot-on sociopolitical commentary, it's entertaining and thought-provoking at the same time. Of course not all jokes or songs are as good but what the hell.
October 28, 2016
This is my favorite musical of all time. I know, that says a lot but it's the truth.
½ October 8, 2016
This movie is just hilarious. I love South Park, and this movie delivers on basically every level. Even the music is amazing.
September 25, 2016
Offensive, yes. Audacious, yes. Hilarious, yes.
September 24, 2016
Just re watched this movie. I haven't seen it since I was a kid. And honestly back then I didn't realize how much work went into this movie. While it looks the similar as the tv series, for most of the part, everything else feels like a feature film. It's funny and crude, just as the TV series. Kinda makes me wish they make another one.