South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Reviews

December 16, 2017
Hidden behind the crude humor is a lot of sharp social satire and wit, along with some great musical numbers. Yeah, it's a musical! And a damn good one, too! If you have the stomach for it, there's actually a lot of really funny stuff in this movie, and some of the funniest parts are the ones that don't rely simply on vulgarity. Then again, some of them are the ones that do.
November 3, 2017
Crude, bold, and relentlessly paced. Even 18 years later it remains timely and hilarious.
Grade: B+
½ November 1, 2017
This movie was fantastic. It was irreverent, controversial, tasteless but all in all extremely hilarious.. it tackles issues on bad parenting and censorship in a way that makes this movie OUTSTANDING. The songs are great, the characters are well developed, it's got plenty of good humor and charm....
This movie is an overall BLAST to watch. I highly recommend it, unless you are easily offended or hate South Park, otherwise... go ahead and watch this one.
½ October 27, 2017
Loved its humor, could have had a better ending and plot but overall highlights south parks hilarity.
½ October 10, 2017
One of the greatest comedy/musicals that I have ever seen.
½ October 8, 2017
This movie is pretty much an hour and a half long South Park episode. And a very good one at that. The message is very good and in spite of how lowbrow the humor is, it's still hilarious.
September 10, 2017
The funniest movie ever. This movie has a good story with funny characters. One of my favorite movies of all time.
½ September 3, 2017
Funny humor,catchy songs,brilliant animation,great story,and memorable characters(an animated movie based on a cartoon done right).
August 6, 2017
who hasnt fucked their uncle?
July 17, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal funny hilarious animated movie from the creators of one of the greatest animated tv shows of all time, South park. I had so much fun watching this movie, I never saw the movie for some odd reason but now that I finally saw this movie, it's fantastic. I love the songs, is using kids movie cliches and using it in South park, like the songs. The songs are memorable especially when Satan sings, his regular voice is deep and crisp but his singing is phenomenal, I can't wait to see this movie again.
½ June 27, 2017
Great Movie it has terrific story it's basically a longer (great) episode of South Park it was really funny and was pretty unpredictable you should really watch it
June 27, 2017
Amazing. If you have never laughed before prepare to. This is the funniest animation I have ever seen which is not only rude but also offensive and will cross your allowance borders everytime but you are likely going to allow them to and let them in everytime because this animation explodes comedy.. 10/10
½ June 25, 2017
It is one of the best and funniest comedies I have ever seen, with the side of one of the greatest musicals ever. It is worth seeing if you are a South Park fan.
June 4, 2017
The title says it all. This is just another South Park episode, only bigger (four times the usual length), bolder (the trope of a musical special), and uncut (all profanity now available). More jokes miss, but the proportion of hits to misses is the same. And contemporary musicals sure needed a good skewering at that time. Who better than Stone and Parker? When revisiting my favourite South Park episodes, I feel more inclined to watch the TV-run episodes than this monumental obscenity, but Bigger, Longer and Uncut is still a must for any appreciator of Parker and Stone's sharply vulgar, no-targets-left-behind satire.
May 20, 2017
The animation may not be the greatest, but the characters, songs, and comedy are all absolutely hilarious even to this day, and much of the social commentary presented is also still very relevant. This is the absolute greatest movie based on a cartoon ever made, and also one of the absolute funniest comedies ever made.
May 12, 2017
Awesome and funny, just like the South Park I love.
April 21, 2017
I Like Adult Animation.
½ April 18, 2017
y'all know what song I'm thinking of
April 14, 2017
Why "South Park," one of the best television series ever, works so well is it appeals to both very smart people and modern idiots. It's humor is both brilliantly satirical and beyond stupid. This movie is an extension of that, but still lacks in comparison with the series as a whole.
½ April 5, 2017
Had me XDing all the way through, give it a watch!