Space Cop Reviews

• Jan 27, 2021

This film is timeless. Maybe not the special effects, because those were dated when the movie came out 4 years ago, but the message is timeless. The idea that even an ahole deserves a happy ending, and a few victories in life. Even if he's as useful as an anus on an elbow. Mike, Jay, and the rest of the talent that put this together WILL go down as legends in the film industry.

• Jan 04, 2021

I thought this was very funny, though being a fan of Redlettermedia's work I knew what to expect. I do wish Mike Stoklasa would trust his comedic acting ability--he decided to go big and goofy for this, and the movie does suffer a bit because of that choice. Mike can be genuinely very funny without going overboard, but he did not choose to play it this way in Space Cop.

• Oct 19, 2020

This is a cold bolt of dog diarrhea. It is literally the worst thing I've ever seen. I would rather watch a lobotomy. If I had two hours to live, and I had to choose between watching this or dying early, ~I would choose to die early.

• Jul 15, 2020

Absolutely awesome. Yet again the audience score nails it. If you understand what they are trying to do, this is a masterpiece (okay well masterpiece might be going a bit far).

• Jun 12, 2020

Space Cop definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it happens to be right up my alley. I would have given it 5 stars, but I am aware of my bias. Rich Evans, of Ellen fame, really puts everything into his performance as Space "Holden Madickie" Cop. This film is sure to delight fans of RedLetterMedia as the RLM crew make up the main cast. Also featured is RLM regular Jack Packard and former guests Jocelyn Ridgley, Freddie Williams, and Tim Higgins. RLM regular guests Colin Cunningham and Jim Maxwell also lend their expertise to the film in the form of special effects and matte paintings. Full of quotable lines and silly inside jokes, Space Cop is a joy for the whole family. Unless said family doesn't like seeing babies boil to death.

• Jun 11, 2020

If you're a fan of RedLetterMedia, you'll be very amused, if not you'll be very confused. It had some great jokes but sometimes feel's a little too meta. What this film excels in is being an amazing lesson for aspiring indie filmmakers. This film uses every trick in the book so if you're looking to make a low budget sci-fi film, pay close attention.

• May 18, 2020

It's so dense, every single image has so much going on...

It's so dense, every single image has so much going on...

• May 06, 2020

Kind of surprised this was nominated for seven Academy Awards.

Kind of surprised this was nominated for seven Academy Awards.

• Jan 13, 2020

From the genius of RedLetterMedia! Hey Mike - Make more movies!!!

From the genius of RedLetterMedia! Hey Mike - Make more movies!!!

• Dec 07, 2019

great movie that stars mega movie star rich evans!

great movie that stars mega movie star rich evans!