Sparkhouse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sparkhouse Reviews

November 1, 2013
I have been watching everything I can that Sally Wainwright has written as everything else I have watched that she has done has been fantastic.

When I watch something that Sally Wainwright has written it really gets to me as the dialoge feels so 'real' you find youself becoming completely absorbed.
½ August 13, 2012
I hate the story. I hope we were supposed to hate the leads, because they were certainly detestable. It's one thing to be young and in love. And it's another thing to have your relationship complicated by circumstances. But after a certain point everyone has made their choices, and it's time to live with them. I felt bad for John's character, though I guess he knew he was being used and went along with it anyways. But still. The male lead was a coward, and the female lead was only better because she was upfront about her motives. I did like the acting in it, but all of the characters are just so unpleasant.
½ September 2, 2011
sarah smart and joe mcfadden amazing! and don't forget Armitage!!!! would watch over and over again.
April 18, 2009
All you Wuthering Heights lovers have got to see this. It's present day Catherine and Heathcliff but opposite sex roles. LOVED IT!! 5 stars! A MUST see.