Todd McFarlane Says New Spawn May Shoot Next Year

Summary

He claims "big names" are interested, too. Back to Article

Comments

Chris Harris

Chris Harris

Without bothering to read the article, isn't McFarlane always saying that? In fairness with comic book movies being as big as they are right now, if it doesn't happen now it probably never will.

Aug 27 - 10:25 PM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Spawn is still relevant? I don't think the character even breaks the top 20 anymore, nor that kids/teens today care about him in any significant way.

Aug 28 - 06:26 AM

Blue  M.

Blue Marvel

In case you forgot,when Blade came out he was far from relevant!! Most people never heard of him at all or knew he was a Marvel character. If the movie is done well, it will make him relevant again. Spawn's world can be epic, if done correctly

Aug 28 - 09:21 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Blade was never a poster boy of 90's excess, and had been around for a few decades prior the film.
I don't think a Spawn film is a good idea. If it bombed at the peak of the character's popularity, I don't see it making money now.

Aug 28 - 12:21 PM

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

<em>If I Stay</em>