Special Ed Reviews

• Sep 27, 2009

If there are sick persons who are kindhearted, there are also those who are as hostile as the disease they carry. I wanted to applaud the cancer patient who took the defense of his doctor. The bully did not deserve the doctor's time or effort, however being his patient, the doctor remained kind and took care of him although he was rude.

• Ida K Super Reviewer
    Jun 10, 2008

I really disliked the beginning of this movie because the patient was such a tool. It got better once he acquired some humility and I got to see the dynamics of why the two clashed so much. I just wish it had ended on a happier note.

• Apr 30, 2007

Uneven film, but it has some genuine moments, but tends to be too sentimental. The acting is good, but no one is great. Okay story marred by extreme characters and in the long run it failed to convince me.