Spider-Man 2.1 (Extended Cut) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 2.1 (Extended Cut) Reviews

November 30, 2015
The uncut scenes of this spiderman film is excellent that I didn't see theatres
½ November 30, 2015
Extra fight seen with Doc is the best! Why did Sami edited it out?
½ October 9, 2015
The second film could be a runner-up for my favorite comicbook movie. The first one was campy, but this film I'd argue is legitimately good. It is goofy, but remember that it's a COMICBOOK movie, so it can pass. It's an entertaining flick from beginning to end and has a lot of heart. I much prefer the extended cut(Spider-Man 2.1) since it extends the already brilliant action scenes and gives some more moments to the supporting characters. It may be over ten-years-old, but it's still the best Spider-Man movie. It's probably in my Top 10 All Time Favorite Films, it just leaves you with such a satisfying feel at the end, which kind of makes Spider-Man 3 all the more disappointing...
½ October 9, 2015
July 27, 2015
Just gets better. The perfect superhero movie.
July 20, 2015
The best superhero movie of all time. The filmmakers got the character right, the acting was mostly on point and the train action scene is one of the greatest action scenes of all times
September 9, 2014
It Was Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 28, 2014
One of the best Super Hero movies ever.
July 27, 2014
Improving on the already outstanding spider-man 2
June 22, 2014
The best of the three Ramsey films
June 18, 2014
How to make a great film better!
June 12, 2014
Even better than the already phenomenal Raimi sequel.
May 17, 2014
The perfect comic book movie... a great story AND great FX. A model for all the many comic books that are churned out!
½ May 16, 2014
Unnecessary additions that don't add anything that great to the plot. The original was just fine the way it was.
May 6, 2014
Awesome love the additional scenes and longer train fight.
½ April 5, 2014
This extended cut gives a good lesson to audiences watching it. Until the new 2014 Amazing Spiderman comes out this is the best one of all.
½ February 27, 2014
it's got the many pros and few cons of the original cut but with some scenes that I can't believe were cut out!
February 19, 2014
Some things randomly draw out the run time but realistically that has to be expected when watching an extended version.
February 7, 2014
Adds to already a classic superhero film