Spider-Man 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 2 Reviews

Page 2 of 2048
July 21, 2016
Some people are disappointed one way or another, but regardless of the nit picking imperfections this is the best Superhero movie ever made.
July 17, 2016
This is a great example of how to do a good sequel. Everything is stepped to the next level. The acting, effects, and action sequences have all improved. Tobey Maguire still does great as Spider-Man. I enjoy Peter's predicament in whether or not he should continue being Spider-Man. Alfred Molina does great as Doctor Octopus and like the Green Goblin, he's pretty goofy and over the top. J. K. Simmons still is entertaining as Jameson. Mary Jane still isn't very interesting, but Kirsten Dunst is passable. There is really no explanation for why his powers randomly stopped working, but oh well. The film is nicely emotionally driven. It may be corny and silly like the original, but Spider-Man 2 is a pretty worthy sequel
½ July 16, 2016
My second favourite superhero film, the reason for that is they really get in depth with the characters, especially Peter Parker/spiderman, every performance was excellent, my only issue was how they ended doc ocks story, but overall it's a great comic book movie
July 15, 2016
Best superhero movie EVER
July 14, 2016
Spider-Man 2 too me it's seems kinda okay. but overall was a Great Action packed sequel to 2002 Spider-Man movie. here's some Reasons i Like Spider-Man 2 is becuase it's Better then the 2002 movie. and it Seemed more Action Packed! and the Fights with Spider-man and Dr.Octopus is just awesome especially when he stops him at the End. Spider-Man 2 i Think is a great Action packed movie of 2004. and was the Highest at box office. Spider-Man 2. it's a great sequel to the First Spider-man film in general. but Good movie.
½ July 10, 2016
"Spider-Man 2" is equally as impressive as its predecessor.
July 7, 2016
I don't think that this is the best spider man movie it's good but not that good
June 25, 2016
Petition to bring Sam Raimi back to spider man?
½ June 25, 2016
Spider-Man 2 is action packed and shocking. The plot of this movie is awesome and brilliant. The only reason why I don't give it five stars is because I don't believe this movie has that great of a villain. The directors could have picked a better villain for Spider-Man to fight. Overall, it is a brilliant movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 21, 2016
Spider-Man 2 is a film about a superhero trying to keep up with what life brings him. With this we get a more emotional film than its predecessor, but it's keen to great set-pieces, the best dialogue from the Spider-Man films to date, and like its predecessor, it is keen to terrific acting, and that is in part to Sam Raimi's directing, who has made this Spider-Man universe his own.
½ June 20, 2016
Spiderman 2 proves once again that sequels can top the first film. Boasting a more vibrant entertaining villain, and deeper emotional focus. It was very well scripted, blending dark, and humor. That's how Marvel comic book film should be like.
June 19, 2016
A sequela lima quase todas as arestas do original, com um desafio mais pessoal para o herói que lida com a insegurança da sua nova realidade. Danny Elfman excede-se com momentos musicais carregados de emoção sem nunca destoar o sentido de aventura, Alfred Molina rivaliza com William DaFoe como papel do carismático Doctor Octopus, os efeitos especiais são usados até ao limite da tecnologia da altura e o argumento contem o suficiente para todas as personagens brilharem durante o seu tempo de antena. Um notório melhoramento à anterior iteração que por si só já era formidável, encontrando-se por isso merecidamente no panteão dos melhores filmes do género.
June 15, 2016
Better than the first!
June 14, 2016
Fantastic interpretation of Doc Oc!!! I thoroughly enjoyed this one!
June 13, 2016
Spiderman 2 is an everyway better than it's predecessor and is, so far, the best adaptation of Spiderman by having great humor, a great and memorable villian, great performances all around, and great special effects that make it one of the most entertaining superhero films ever
½ June 13, 2016
still my favorite spidey movie
June 7, 2016
Before The Dark Knight, Spider-Man 2 was one of the best Super Hero Movies of all time...maybe greatest! Fantastic story, visual effects & characters! Another must watch for anyone who loves super heroes :)
½ June 2, 2016
Spider-Man is an incredible movie building off a great origin story. You understand the struggle that exists within Peter as he tries to figure out if he should be a regular guy or continue on as Spidey. Doc Oc is a fun and interesting villain that is worthy of redemption.
May 31, 2016
A brilliantly executed film that captures the essence of Spider-Man perfectly, and is one of the greatest comic book movies ever made.
½ May 30, 2016
Better then the first and one of the best marvel movies ever.
Page 2 of 2048