Spider-Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 3 Reviews

½ July 8, 2017
I didn't mind this movie but it was still worse than the first 2
½ July 7, 2017
Ok I LOVE SPIDER-MAN!!! Both toby and ms. Dunnes suck at acting as much as i suck at spelling. Even worth this movie used horrible dance scenes. When Peter parker went evil all he did was change his hair. This movie also shoved TOOO much into one film the action was good but the story laged and left you with some questions. However, the action was good. Dont see this movie.
½ July 5, 2017
The newly released Editor's Cut makes the film somewhat more together.
July 5, 2017
What a mess. Topher Grace as Eddie Brock/Venom...nuff said. A great Flint Marko/Sandman, but the whole "Hes the one who really killed your Uncle" forced plot device really sucked.
½ July 5, 2017
A painful but well meaning mis-step in an otherwise perfect trilogy, but still manages to hit the highs that it needs to in order to be a worthy continuation of the franchise.
July 5, 2017
"The editor's cut is an improvement over the theatrical cut for good reasons. It takes out unnecessary moments that just didn't make sense and the pacing is better. However there's some cringeworthy moments like the emo dancing Peter Parker, too many characters, and two love triangles. However there are some entertaining moments like Sandman vs. Black Spider-Man, Peter Parker taking off the suit next to the church bell, and the two best friends working together in the end of the film. If you like the theatrical version of this film then that's fine. But if you wished this film could have done better, then go for the editor's cut. For Sam Raimi who regrets this film as a whole, I can see why."
½ July 2, 2017
Even if the film preserves some familiar elements from the previous two, a giant lack of focus, mixed with silly character development and poor action (despite the intensity of the first ones), this third and final installment in the Spider-franchise by director Sam Raimi never fully satisfies the fans, taking weirdly-incomplete decisions that leaved the average viewer craving for more.
½ July 1, 2017
What the heck this was Horrible although I liked Venom
July 1, 2017
movie was great until the final battle. what made this movie average is the fact that the stupid alien black substance is in the movie and the venom.

+sandman
+goblin jr
+every fight good
-bad final battle
½ June 30, 2017
Puntaje Original. 7.0

Visualmente impactante. Narrativamente deja que desear en cuanto a desarrollo de personajes, y por momentos parece ser incluso una parodia de si mismo.
June 30, 2017
My Favorite Friend Of All Time Zachary Tobeck Enjoyed This Movie When We Both Watched It At McHenry West Campus High School On DVD Once.
June 28, 2017
The first two Movies of this series were great, but this was a follow up that was really disappointing. It had scenes that were completely unessacary and just bad, and worst of all they cast really good actors in bad parts for them. (Bryce Dallas Howard, Topher Grace, Thomas Haden Church, etc.) It did have some redeeming qualities such as the fight scenes and some of the acting. Definately not a great movie, but it wasn't necessarily bad.
June 27, 2017
I have yet to see a better Hollywood blockbuster, haters can suck it
½ June 27, 2017
A movie with great concepts but that failed to deliver on every one of those concepts. Not the way Sam Rami's Spider-Man deserved to go out. 65/100.
½ June 27, 2017
C-
Was it unbearable to watch? No, but Spider-Man 3 is a major disappointment and is bad enough to spark a 2012 reboot. Trying to setup three villains in a movie has never worked and it kills a franchise again. If you enjoyed the first two greats from Sam Raimi you might be able to sit through this, but if not this is the worst addition and it makes a mockery of Venom as a villain.
June 26, 2017
Not as good as the previous two and the villains were not as good and there were too many, but the movie still has enjoyment to it.

7.5/10
June 24, 2017
I understand why this hated, but I really enjoy this movie. Ten years on, and I still love this film since I was a young kid.
½ June 23, 2017
3.5/5. Not nearly as good as the first two, but for some reason, I still love this movie. It's got some great moments, some terrible moments, but mostly it's got moments that are so terrible that they're great.
½ June 22, 2017
I don't honestly understand the hate behind this movie. it was my favorite movie in the whole Sam Raimi spiderman trilogy. sure, the soundtrack was inferior to that of the first two movies, sandman was like... just, not sandman. he was just Mr. I Fell Into A Thingy That Gave Me Sand Powers, And I Have No Sense Of Humor At All! Thats who the sandman in this movie is. Eddie Broc was done perfectly though. Harry Osbourne was.. unfinished and bland. Emo Peter Parker was one of the most painful, yet entertaining things to watch. (However his dance moves fall into both of those categories.) a few of the entertaining things include him trashing Broc at the bugle. one of the painful things was MJ getting punched in the face. sure, this movie had some pretty severe problems, but I still love this movie.
½ June 20, 2017
A truly awful installment of the world's most popular super-hero. Sam Raimi has made what we can only hope will be the worst of the Spider-man movies, because there are undoubtedly more to come. God help us.