Spirit of the Forest (Espíritu del bosque) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spirit of the Forest (Espíritu del bosque) Reviews

½ July 15, 2012
This was the best film I have ever encountered in my lifetime...
January 6, 2012
I wanted to like this movie because the animation is cute, but it's really much more a political statement cleverly disguised as a children's film. It's very dry and boring. I couldn't even sit through all of it... I can't imagine it having any appeal for children. Skip it.
½ October 19, 2011
Neither witty or funny -- simply boring, pro-ecological piece of badly animated crap.
September 18, 2011
Once again, Dygra makes a show of their lack of a proper scripts.

Getting the same scenario and characters from their first film, they try to bring back its success. However, the movie is really bad, the animation of the new characters are quite worse than the old ones and the script and jokes are weak.
December 11, 2010
"Heart-warming and fun for the whole family."
November 17, 2010
Good animation. Average story. Poor dialogue. Bad premise(s): The dork is your friend? Or: Save the forest? Or: There really are spirits? A tree dies (so what).
½ September 19, 2010
This charming movie will get you all riled up. The storyline is great. The 3D animation is impeccable. My little girl watched it over 5 times already. Couldn't ask for a better movie!
September 18, 2010
Not even worth the $1 rental at redbox. It is more entertaining to save that buck and just stare at it for 1 hr 20 minutes.
November 18, 2009
seen this great film and great story!
November 17, 2009
Esta bonita... deja dos lindos mensajes... la union hace la fuerza y la responsabilidad que tenemos todos en proteger la naturaleza.