Reviews

• Jun 14, 2013

Loved it!! Just as great as the last movie. The director picked really good people for the movie. Outstanding!!

• Jun 12, 2013

Okay, I'm bias, it's a movie about runners preparing for the 2012 Rome Marathon, I'm not going to like it? But it did have some great human interest stories and runners of all abilities. If you plan to run a marathon, have run a marathon, or want to know what training/running for a marathon is like, you'll like this movie. If you saw the first SOTM movie, this has more international runners/stories.