Spplat Attack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spplat Attack Reviews

March 11, 2009
This is such an odd entry into the world of Shatner. I can't reccomend it for the general viewing public but if you are in love with the man like I am then it is essential viewing. And what is Mancow doing here? So weird. VF.
½ September 8, 2008
this is absolutely TERRIBLE!!! i like bad movies....but this is too much....way too much. i was trembling in the corner in a puddle of my own drool waiting for the horror of this film to end. basically, it's william shatner playing paintball with people...because an alien told him to do so. if i ever have children, i'll use this film as a form of punishment...after one viewing, they'll eat their dang broccoli. avoid this movie....good golly, avoid this movie.
January 22, 2006
Spplat Attack is the best movie I have ever Seen or even heard of. Black Hawk down,Team America, and Saving Private Ryan dont have nothin on this movie. It is like you are really in the action. This movie has to be the best movie in the world. This movie is the opposite of Sam G. playing paintball.(In other words Sam stinks worse than Monstor Balls at paintball and this movie is the best.) Also Intimidators are the best paintball guns out there especially an ECX Intimidator. Other guns like BT-4's, Dragun the One's, Tippmann A-5's, and Spyder Rhodeo's are all crap.