Spy Kids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spy Kids Reviews

March 20, 2017
Rodriguez has made some terrible films
½ March 17, 2017
Like the actors and the script and the story.
½ March 15, 2017
This movie is so bad at everything from the special effects to the acting, it's a damn miracle this movie got fresh certified!
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 10, 2017
LOVED this movie growing up, wowzerz.
½ December 28, 2016
Just nostalgic but mediocre movie.
½ December 20, 2016
Robert Rodriguez' kid-friendly espionage caper is full of action, imagination, and is reasonably fun for both kids and parents, even though the production values have definitely aged.
December 14, 2016
Not much I can say about this movie because there was not enough action in this movie for me to enjoy
October 14, 2016
Fear not, parents, the title may have you worried that this is just another brainless kid's movie, but it is actually a fantastic film that's filled to bursting with imagination, fun, and a well-earned lesson in the importance of family. Show this to your kids because it's funny, entertaining and will get them set on their own Spy Kids adventure.
October 1, 2016
Flop is a mad man help us save us
September 17, 2016
As a kid rating just want you all to know I watched this shit just don't remember
½ September 13, 2016
That is so really humiliating.
August 28, 2016
Floor is a madman help us save us
July 19, 2016
A surprising good family flick, thanks to charming performances from it's leads and Rodriguez's direction.
July 15, 2016
Great movie and still holds up!
July 3, 2016
"Spy Kids" is a smart and visually creative film that works for both children aswell as grown-ups.
July 2, 2016
Spy Kids is nothing more then a fun adventure for kids. While also giving clever humor for adults
½ June 13, 2016
Fun kids movie, with heart, action, and good times. Kids and older viewers will have a good time.
June 5, 2016
With horrible acting, bad story, and disgusting CGI, "Spy Kids" is a silly excuse for a kids movie.