Spy Kids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spy Kids Reviews

April 7, 2018
Best documentary in the world!!
½ March 21, 2018
Fun, original and imaginative. Spy Kids offers everything you want in a kids movie, but just in a smaller package.
March 8, 2018
This movie has such a imaginative, creative spirit it's hard not to enjoy it. Spy Kids is a fun, enjoyable film for children of all ages, and their parents will probably enjoy it also.
February 1, 2018
I love spy kids great film for family movie nights <3 <3<3
December 5, 2017
Spy Kids is a decent film. It is about the children of secret-agent parents who must save them from danger. Alexa Pena Vega and Antonio Banderas give good performances. The script is a little slow in place. Robert Rodriguez did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the adventure.
½ November 7, 2017
an overrated movie that is cheesy,ridiculous and unrealistic all in a bad way. Will only entertain kids.
November 3, 2017
Very imaginative and creative.
October 29, 2017
Rodriguez does creates a bright, fun, wacky, unique world of his own.
September 24, 2017
Great kids film. Really enjoyable all the way theough
½ August 30, 2017
This Movie Sucked Balls
½ August 25, 2017
Spy Kids may lack the CGI, clever script, and epic stunts, but its core story, cast, and nostalgic feel can be enjoyed and respected.
August 14, 2017
This is a clever kids version of the Bond type films while still having enough for adults to enjoy too!
½ August 9, 2017
I like this movie very much and it was one of my favorite movies when I was little. However, the 3rd and 4th movie aren't as fun.
July 29, 2017
Truth be told I haven't seen this movie in years but when I was a kid I liked it. Although I don't remember any of it now I still don't remember finding it relatively bad. It just seems to be meh.
July 9, 2017
So I barely remember this movie but it was pretty funny but I thought the sequels were better
½ June 13, 2017
Entertaining, and good story.
½ May 23, 2017
Very good movie, its highly original and clever those two things can make a great kids movie and they did.
March 28, 2017
Acceptable family movie.
March 20, 2017
Rodriguez has made some terrible films
½ March 17, 2017
Like the actors and the script and the story.