Spy Kids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spy Kids Reviews

August 14, 2017
This is a clever kids version of the Bond type films while still having enough for adults to enjoy too!
½ August 9, 2017
I like this movie very much and it was one of my favorite movies when I was little. However, the 3rd and 4th movie aren't as fun.
July 29, 2017
Truth be told I haven't seen this movie in years but when I was a kid I liked it. Although I don't remember any of it now I still don't remember finding it relatively bad. It just seems to be meh.
July 9, 2017
So I barely remember this movie but it was pretty funny but I thought the sequels were better
½ June 13, 2017
Entertaining, and good story.
½ May 23, 2017
Very good movie, its highly original and clever those two things can make a great kids movie and they did.
March 28, 2017
Acceptable family movie.
March 20, 2017
Rodriguez has made some terrible films
½ March 17, 2017
Like the actors and the script and the story.
½ March 15, 2017
This movie is so bad at everything from the special effects to the acting, it's a damn miracle this movie got fresh certified!
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 10, 2017
LOVED this movie growing up, wowzerz.
½ December 28, 2016
Just nostalgic but mediocre movie.
½ December 20, 2016
Robert Rodriguez' kid-friendly espionage caper is full of action, imagination, and is reasonably fun for both kids and parents, even though the production values have definitely aged.
December 14, 2016
Not much I can say about this movie because there was not enough action in this movie for me to enjoy
October 14, 2016
Fear not, parents, the title may have you worried that this is just another brainless kid's movie, but it is actually a fantastic film that's filled to bursting with imagination, fun, and a well-earned lesson in the importance of family. Show this to your kids because it's funny, entertaining and will get them set on their own Spy Kids adventure.
October 1, 2016
Flop is a mad man help us save us
September 17, 2016
As a kid rating just want you all to know I watched this shit just don't remember
½ September 13, 2016
That is so really humiliating.