Spy Kids Reviews

• Sep 10, 2019

Pure fantasy wish fulfillment for the kid inside everyone, Spy Kids seems rather outdated nowadays and rather silly but you can't deny how fun it can be with some funny jokes and a clever ending cameo, making this Robert Rodriguez's best (and probably only good) family movie.

• Jul 24, 2019

The concept for this movie is slightly boring but I think it's fun for all ages.

• Apr 09, 2019

I want to be a Spy Kid!

I want to be a Spy Kid!

• Mar 23, 2019

Robert Rodriguez is style over budget, and while it occasionally works out, it doesn't here. The concept is nice and is completely out of the ordinary, but it excels in being too weird to really grasp the story. The child actors give terrible performances, the green screen is hilariously unconvincing, and it feels like an overall hallucination with creepy imagery and lame storytelling. The critics were definitely wrong with this one.

• Feb 25, 2019

Though this is not my favorite Spy Kids movie, it comes pretty close. Re-watching this film gave me such immense joy, I couldn't imagine not liking it. The shot over the international money stash almost made me cry, as I was filled with nostalgia. I recommend this film for people who watched it as children, and even those who did not. It can certainly be enjoyed by all ages, but children might not have the same reaction to the special effects. Overall, I recommend this movie for those looking for an enthralling experience you can't look away from.

• Jan 14, 2019

Spy kids is an okay movie. I used to have the vhs tape of it. I remember watching it a few times when I was younger but now I donâ(TM)t enjoy it as much now. Still it has a lot of nice action stunts in it. There is some parts in the movie that can be disappointing.

• Jan 12, 2019

Terrible cg Overrated

Terrible cg Overrated

• Dec 30, 2018

Kids movies are not like movies for adults with movies for adults you can hold them to their own objective merrits and see if the movie was good or not, with kids movies thats not the case Kids movies are subjective and should be held to a subjective standard as different kids like different things so while I found some kids movies absolute trash others I liked Did I like Spy Kids? Absolutely not!

• Dec 27, 2018

1322/5000 "Little Spies" A young classic with the face of Robert Rodrigues, but for the young audience, the unpretentious length that won the world with its simplicity and charisma, with a trash and childlike touch "Little Spies" is a great satire, with great characters, great actors and many references. With a simple script and a good introduction to the characters, Robert puts us in the world of OSS and everything that surrounds him and soon after embarks on an adventure, infantile is true, but at the same time macabre, with human experiments, torture, private jail, slavery, subliminal messages .... Some children may be scared, but all this has a very light footprint and background, then comes a good juvenile adventure with touches of action, comedy and suspense. Antônio Bandeiras looks great in the movie, Alexa and Daryl make a great pair, they look like true brotherhood. The film features a Robert Rodrigues style of directing, exaggerated but fun, heavy and light, many hate him, but I love his films and the air of perverse and sarcastic amateurism they pass, as well as various references to the cinema and to himself cinematographic world of Robert Rodrigues. "Little Spies" has its cinematographic value, as well as amusing a generation of adults and children, with its simplicity and charisma.

• Nov 11, 2018

One of the weirder Robert Rodriguez movies.Really quirky and unique.

One of the weirder Robert Rodriguez movies.Really quirky and unique.