Spy Kids 3-D - Game Over Reviews

• Oct 11, 2020

The movie has some so bad it's good elements (especially Sylvester Stallone as a menacing and crazy villain and counterparts, as of the presence of some top-notch actresses and actors), but the plot relies so much in the special effects that forgets every single character development built in the previous films, but the children will be satisfied with all the colors and the game themes. Although it would be interesting watch this in real cinematic 3D.

• Oct 08, 2020

Decent watch at best, probably won't watch again, but can recommend for younger audiences. This franchise just keeps getting weirder as it goes on. Almost like someone is making bets behind the curtain about whether or not they can get away with things. I'm the first person to get onboard with a "stuck in a video game" trope, but they made some really weird choices that offset it. The inclusion of big celebrities that kids won't recognize is a little odd, but the in your face 3-d stuff is irritating, and there were several forced scenes, and a conflicting message of competition vs cooperation. There are really high points of the movie: the story line itself is actually pretty good, the robot battle detour was actually a fun way to set up a call back, and there is a really good, if short, twist that I wouldn't expect in a kid's movie. The last act was a little too insane for me, but I'm thinks kids might like it.

• Aug 21, 2020

let me remind one that it is not cool just because there are video games. although the only bad thing is the special effects and I can forgive that.

• Jul 15, 2020

Children will be thrilled by the 3D effects, but adults may have had enough of the primitive effects and absurd narrative that has plagued the franchise, and they'll say it's better for it to be over with this installment.

• Jul 13, 2020

Yet another terrible Spy Kids film with even more horrendous CGI, bad acting, and having a ridiculous story.

• Jun 04, 2020

This movie is something. It is so bad and insane that it is just SO GOOD and hilarious to watch. This movie is not to be taken seriously at all. Nothing makes sense. The acting, the effects, the cinematography IS SO BAD, but in the most hilarious way possible. Yes this movie is bad, like really bad but it is the so bad it's good kind of bad. Oh and it is good for distracting kids. Like myself when I saw this years ago and confused it with "Ender's Game" at the age of 7. Just do not take this movie seriously at all.

• May 18, 2020

Meh, prefiero las dos primeras.

Meh, prefiero las dos primeras.

• May 17, 2020

The first two spy kids movies are really good and a whole lot of fun. This one lacks almost everything that was good about the first two. Have to watch it though to see how the story continues.

• Apr 22, 2020

" Spy Kids 3 " is a weak conclusion to the very entertaining " Spy Kids" franchise. The Plot sounds like it has some potential but the execution wasn't very good. Overall this is a silly film but it is one that kids will love especially the racing car scene. it is hardly a great film but it does lost what you expect it to do and who can ask anymore than that. So for this being one low cheesy film and not delivering what the first original " Spy Kids " movie brought, I give " Spy Kids 3 D Game Over "a D.

• Apr 16, 2020

"Spy Kids 3D" is not better than "Over the Hedge"

"Spy Kids 3D" is not better than "Over the Hedge"