Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D Reviews

½ September 15, 2016
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World(2011)
Starring:Jessica Alba,Joel McHale,Jeremy Piven,Alexa Vega,Daryl Sabara,and Simon Pegg
Directed By:Robert Rodriguez
Review
And to think I use to enjoy these pieces of crap when I was a kid. When I was little I was having fun with the Spy Kids sequels,Lost dreams and Game over 3D. But I watched them again and had a second opinion thinking that they were stupid. This sequel makes them look like the godfather.
In the most recent Spy kids movie Jessica Alba is playing a spy who has character name that I really don't remember or care about,who has her last mission catches the bad guy has a baby. Year after that some time keeper villain or whatever the heck his name was,makes time go faster and wants to go back in time to spend more time with his father.Jessica Alba recruits her kids and they must take some diamond and stop the Armageddon device and the time keeper.
What immediately ticked me off about this movie is all the marvel references like for example , there is a chase scene in the beginning where the kids are in some CGI spacecraft and there being chased by the time keepers henchmen and it looks like there on the green goblins glider. But wait the references don't stop there,they also have a fight sequence going on and one of the kids have some hammer hands and guess what he says "it's hammer time" and then he lifts one of his hands and lightning is surging through it. That's when I lost it.
The movie of course even brings back the original spy kids,but here's a problem with that,they do the cliche of he/she is dead but they come back for the finale of the film for fan service although I doubt this series has fans and with this movie they lost them.
Spy Kids all the time in the world is one of those family movies that make me hate live action family movies while the sequels before this were bad this is the worst. I give Spy Kids:All the Time in the World a half out of five.
½ September 2, 2016
Not well reviewed but my kids enjoyed it. I hated "The Office" but quite enjoyed hearing the voice of Ricky Gervais as the dog.
August 29, 2016
I'd rather fuck myself with this Chinese food and watch this again
July 14, 2016
Knew by the poster that the movie was gonna be bad, the cast aswell with new "spy" kids adds alot of it too(the bad parts)
July 10, 2016
A ok movie I was not exiting the original cast to look so defrent
June 13, 2016
Not for me, cool seeing original Spy Kids though. Maybe kids will enjoy this, but for older audience members it might be a drag.
½ June 4, 2016
It may not be as fun or entertaining as the first two, but it is an entertaining despite having a bad plot, but sometimes a movie needs a good plot to be saved, this is one of those times.
May 22, 2016
The absolute worst one in the franchise. This has stupid and vulgar humor, pathetic acting, and it has more horrible CGI. This movie should be skipped.
½ April 20, 2016
Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to see this in 4D. I'm sure that would have made it a lot more fun. Instead I had to make my way through this hoping that Gervais would raise the comedy bar and that the Ginger kid from the original films wouldn't show up. One of these things happened; the wrong one.
½ February 14, 2016
The trilogy barely ended on a decent note, but Rodriguez somehow thought it necessary to tack on a fourth movie, which is as bad as it is unnecessary. However, if the movie was an action comedy with only Joel McHale and no kids clowning up the screen, the movie would have been five stars.
January 25, 2016
A lame retread of the charming original Spy Kids.
January 17, 2016
Look I don't care anymore.
Any Spy Kids Movie would be better than this.
22% Is Lower than the others in definitely.
November 29, 2015
I can't watch my favorite movies
October 18, 2015
It is an amaizing movie
½ September 20, 2015
Robert Rodriguez's immature imagination and sense of humur is on over load. The first 2 are easily the best. The jokes in this one are way too juvenile. Rodriguez's last couple of movies are as if he's not even trying to make a good movie. He's just releasing what goes on in that weird mind of his.
September 13, 2015
The predictability is high, the little bit of realism is completely out the window, but this part was made for Jessica Alba. She does it very well. So well that all of her scenes help save the film. Having the original spy kids in the film is great, except their roles because just as silly without any real character growth or storyline as to why they are even in the film together. There are just lines so badly that the actors and actresses can not begin to pull them off.
September 7, 2015
The sniff thing didn't really work. I don't know why but this just wasn't as good as the others.
½ September 7, 2015
Other people: Their will never be a film as bad as spy kids 3d game over!
Me: I like spy kids 3, but omg this is worse! thank god their not making another one.
Other people: agree
August 27, 2015
Atrocious garbage, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D is a poorly made film that's incredibly stupid. The story follows former spy Marissa Wilson, who comes out of retirement when an old nemesis breaks out of prison with designs on destroying the world, and along the way her step-kids join in the adventure and attempt to prove themselves worthy of being "spy kids." With the introduction of "Spy Baby," the series goes way past jumping the shark. Jessica Alba and Ricky Gervais both give embarrassingly bad performances, and the new "spy kids" are remarkably bland. Additionally, the comedy is extremely lame, and the special effects are terrible. Borderline unwatchable, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D is the worst film of the series by far.
½ August 21, 2015
Her gas problems are going to take the paint off the house.

Marissa Wilson is a former spy that retired after the birth of her daughter. She is now a simple house mom with her baby and two step children. When a sinister villain, The Timekeeper, arrives on their door steps, the step mother springs into action and brings her step children along for bonding purposes.

"This is obviously the panic room."
"Why?"
"Because it's a room and I'm panicking."

Robert Rodriguez, director of The Faculty, Desperado, Sin City, Dusk Till Dawn, Spy Kids 1-3, Machete, Planet Terror, Machete Kills, and Sin City: A Dame to Die For, delivers Spy Kids 4. The storyline for this picture is disappointing and has little going for it. The special effects and characters are okay and there are some nice cameos in here.

"Our stepmother is a spy?"
"Impossible. She's not cool enough."

I added all four of these movies to the Netflix wish list for my daughter and I. She loves these movies. She is glued to them from beginning to end. These are nothing special, and fairly poorly written, but kids love these movies; at least, mine did.

"Is the baby throwing food again?"

Grade: D