Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D Reviews

• 4d ago

Good thing this was a soft reboot, or I'd have to deal with the burden of watching the other three movies which I have no real interest in watching anytime soon. While the 4D gimmick and scratch-n-sniff cards did try to allow for a different cinematic experience and has a decent plot twist near the climax, All The Time In The World definitely suggests that Robert Rodriguez's family-friendly franchise was becoming old hat...not that that stopped a Netflix series from getting made years later. The acting is bad, the humour is bad, the plot is generic and the action sequences are so cheesy, they're embarassing to watch. If you ask me, I think that sticking with the Robert Rodriguez's R-rated films like Sin City is the best course of action if you're above the age of 12.

• Dec 15, 2018

Not as nostalgic as the other 3 but not terrible

Not as nostalgic as the other 3 but not terrible

• Nov 11, 2018

I just realized that this franchise is weirdly connected to another Robert Rodriguez franchise, Machete...that is suprisingly awesome

• Oct 28, 2018

The movie has some improved visuals, but that's it.

The movie has some improved visuals, but that's it.

• Oct 04, 2018

TERRIBLE movie.... Just TERRIBLE. The first two Spy Kids movies were excellent, the third one was....SORT OF OKAY, but THIS one was just plain TERRIBLE. The plot is ridiculous and thin. The villains are beyond cheesy. All of the gags fall flat. The humor is completely unfunny. There's even stupid dog shit (literally) humor and it's not even amusing at all. The special/visual effects are god-awful. Most of the acting is bad. The cast is AWFUL (except for Alexa Vega, Darryl Sabara, and Danny Trejo). The only redeeming qualities about this sequel are Alexa Vega and Darryl Sabara back as Carmen and Juni Cortez and Danny Trejo back as Uncle Machete. They're in the movie just for fan service and bait for fans of the previous Spy Kids films and they're added in this movie to tie it in to the other Spy Kids films. Rating: 2.2/10

• Mar 21, 2018

For all of humanity, its over, just let it go.

For all of humanity, its over, just let it go.

• Jan 26, 2018

Not good It’s totally different

Not good It’s totally different

• Dec 05, 2017

best movie ever and if u disagree u can fight me in my minecraft world >:(

best movie ever and if u disagree u can fight me in my minecraft world >:(

• Jul 30, 2017

Energetic and often taking itself way too seriously, the newest Spy Kids has plenty of gross-out humor and wacky gimmicks to keep kids entertained.

• May 23, 2017

What the actual f@#k was this s##t f@#king c@#k sucking piece of s##t going for.