Squanto: A Warrior's Tale Reviews

• Jan 10, 2016

An interesting take on Squanto that's great for history class.

An interesting take on Squanto that's great for history class.

• Nov 15, 2013

It was a great, very exciting and very entertaining Disney live-action family adventure. It had great cinematography, really great cast, really great music, action adventure, drama, great characters, really great costumes, makeup and a great storyline. I haven't seen this movie in a very long time. I thought Adam Beach did a great job for playing the role of Squanto and he's very hot. I would recommend this movie to kids and adults.

• Sep 30, 2013

My mom was in this movie as a pilgrim nurse.

My mom was in this movie as a pilgrim nurse.

• Aug 05, 2013

I'm not sure who Disney had in mind when they made this film.

I'm not sure who Disney had in mind when they made this film.

• Aug 06, 2012

TWO MORE FAVAORITES: ADAM AND MANDY

TWO MORE FAVAORITES: ADAM AND MANDY

• Feb 23, 2010

(First and only viewing - Fall 2009)

(First and only viewing - Fall 2009)

• Oct 21, 2009

This was actually really good!

This was actually really good!

• Jul 20, 2009

That Squanto guy was pretty damn hot though...

That Squanto guy was pretty damn hot though...

• Apr 01, 2009

This is a very well made movie. Great actors. I like the popcorn scene. It's a very good movie for history class.

• Feb 01, 2009

Even though some parts are not historically right I still thought it was pretty entertaining. I also liked the actor Adam Beach he is a really good actor. I also liked how they were trying to teach each other their culture.