Stagecoach - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stagecoach Reviews

October 16, 2014
An excellent cast and a very colourful remake of John Ford's black and white classic, although there's some lost opportunity in here. The action never really gets going until the last quarter which is certainly the best part of the film and includes some helicopter scenes of the stagecoach when it is being attacked, something Ford could not achieve. However, these are few and far between.
February 22, 2014
An all star cast in this entertaining Western road movie. A little slight, but fun nonetheless and the cast milk it for all its worth.
November 13, 2013
Alex Cord is much better cast as Ringo than John Wayne, and the kichen exchange between Ringo and Dallas is one of the best love scenes ever. I fell in love with Ann-Margret myself. And Van Heflin, Red Buttons and Bing Crosby are not a bad supoorting cast.
July 18, 2011
Bought but not yet watched
July 3, 2011
Cheap knock-off of the John Wayne classic.
½ June 13, 2010
Often regarded as a poor remake of the classic 1939 John Wayne original, this 1966 verion has much to reccommend it, not least of all the film stealing performance of Bing Crosby as the alcoholic doctor.
½ April 25, 2010
The only Western that put me to sleep.I couldnt sit through the whole thing
½ February 28, 2010
Not quite as good as the original, but a nice way to spend a couple of hours.
June 21, 2009
Cheap knock-off of the John Wayne classic.
October 25, 2008
Excellent...Bing Crosby...Willie Nelson.
August 8, 2008
see the original its 5 stars
July 31, 2008
seen it on tv and i want to buy it.
July 19, 2008
For a bunch of country singers, it turned out to be a decent movie. Johnny Cash really suprised me here... Waylon was a little dry, but that doesn't make him any less of a badass.