Staggered (Mad Wedding) Reviews

• Nov 01, 2015

An entertaining comedy.

An entertaining comedy.

• Oct 17, 2012

A British solo 90s version of The Hangover. Shouldn't Martin C be Gary and his be Neil..?

• May 24, 2008

Seeing the jug-eared Martin Clunes naked is not something I wish to repeat in a hurry!

• Apr 12, 2008

A fairly good watch as its a short film although not blessed with laugh out loud moments even though there are some interesting characters introduced throughout the journey home.

• Feb 25, 2008

Fantastic, stag night what could possibly go wrong.

Fantastic, stag night what could possibly go wrong.

• Nov 24, 2007

There's some lovely dark moments in this flick - Martin Clunes' long forgotten directorial debut - and Anna Chancellor is particularly foxy as the death-obsessed love interest. But ultimately it's all a bit ponderous and longeury. Good cameo from Griff Rhys Jones as a suburban pervert though.

• Nov 10, 2007

Wonderfully oddball British comedy that really ought to have major cult status.

Wonderfully oddball British comedy that really ought to have major cult status.

• Nov 05, 2007

Martin Clunes' finest hour... well apart from Doc Martin and Men Behaving Badly...

• Oct 25, 2007

Loved this film. Glad it didnthappen to me before my wedding. Martin Clunes is an excellent actorfor the role.

• Jul 19, 2007

Underrated film that I went to local Odeon for, strangely. Obviously the pubs were shut.