Stan Lee Presents: The Condor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stan Lee Presents: The Condor Reviews

½ June 14, 2013
A poor attempt at the superhero genre results in a predictable story filled with cliches, obvious plot twists, and characters we either come to hate or don't care much for. A very disappointing follow up to the decent Mosaic.
February 10, 2013
Aun cuando "The Condor" de Stan Lee parece un decadente intento del autor de crear a un nuevo superhéroe en su basto universo, igual sorprende por sus algunas de sus escenas rudas, contenido no apto para todo público y esos momentos clicheados de sus historietas que a sus fans les encanta.
½ May 25, 2012
A big pile of don't care.
½ August 8, 2011
It was kind of weak and nothing more than Saturday-morning-cartoon caliber. The characters were pretty one-dimensional, especially the protagonist: Tony Valdez (a.k.a. The Condor), voiced by Wilmer Valderrama, whose performance was so lack-luster it made his portrayal of Disney's "Handy Manny" sound almost Shakespearean by comparison. The only endearing part was seeing the token Stan Lee cameo.
June 5, 2010
I abosolutely loved this movie!!! It kicks ass!!!!
April 3, 2009
I expected more from the legendary Stan Lee. The movie was OK but didn't focus on the super hero enough. It seemed there was more interest in telling a long drawn out story instead. Stan Lee does make a cameo in the movie which provided a little laugh.
September 7, 2008
i loved this, it reminded me of those late 80s classic boys cartoons but with better production. The Condor is a great character that I hope we see a lot more of
April 17, 2008
I suppose Stan Lee needs something to do to pass time when he's not making cameos in Marvel movies. This movie went straight to dvd, as well it should have. I paid $1.99 for it, and it was barely worth it. The story is cliche, the acting is "street" so it sounds stupid, and the hero/villain are lame. The comic-babble for the techsuit was "acceptable".
March 9, 2008
So mediocre it hurts. The usual Stan Lee shtick, a guy has a glaring weakness that "science" turns in to a super power. This time with added lain flavor, although the movie is too politically correct (or just ignorant) to say which place in Latin America is the hero's family from. "Remember our traditions" says the vaguely stereotypical south American father to his son, while constantly obscuring what those traditions actually are. It's like a hilarious trip through time to the period where every black super-hero had to have 'Black' as part of his name.
½ January 13, 2008
I am currently in a nerd stage, where I watch alot of comic book type movies. This one is probably my least favorite thus far. It just didn't keep me in it.
½ September 16, 2007
No spectacular superhero by any means but a decent cartoon
½ August 4, 2007
life is way too short to even discuss this tripe
July 23, 2007
I hope that it is good
July 22, 2007
It's a fairly good hero movie, animated, but predictable, I've gone through aphase of Hellboy: animated so I trie dthis out, It's one of two original heroes designed by Stan lee. Not bad but I got bored about 40 mins into it. It lasts only 70 minutes.
June 9, 2007
Good animation, okay story. Some parts go by way too fast, but it's enjoyable overall. It does have a problem with not knowing whether it's intended for kids or adults. There are a few curse words and more sexual innuendo than you'll see in most kids' films, but a lot of the scenes are written as if they're for children.
½ June 8, 2007
Another good Marvel animated flick.