Stand Up and Cheer Reviews

• May 08, 2019

The best inspiring movie ever made!

The best inspiring movie ever made!

• Mar 22, 2014

"The plot for this movie is really ridiculous, especially watching it in "this day and age" but it's charming."

• Oct 24, 2012

another Shirley Temple production.

another Shirley Temple production.

• Apr 07, 2011

This film was apparently made when films were fun-to-watch "moving pictures" with some music and basically no plot (or a silly plot), which means this has its charming moments, but it's nothing spectacular - there were better musicals. I wanted to watch it just to see Shirley Temple's first real performance - and she was adorable, of course.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Oct 28, 2010

This movie is made up of song and dance numbers, stupid characters, and a silly plot that doesn't make much sense. I didn't enjoy this movie, and I don't recommend it.

• Mar 10, 2010

between the stereotypes/racism & the choppy/sloppy script this was a flop for me. back to the library it goes.

• Jul 08, 2008

While I have always loved Shirley Temple but its horrible that this movie is now marketed as a Shirley Temple Film since she’s only in it for about ten minutes. Otherwise it is a good movie, it’s an early rom-com and its very sweet.

• Jan 21, 2008

not much interestion

not much interestion

• Sarah P Super Reviewer
    Nov 17, 2007

• Sep 07, 2007

Not much of Shirley, but when she's onscreen, she's adorable!

Not much of Shirley, but when she's onscreen, she's adorable!