Standing Ovation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Standing Ovation Reviews

½ March 12, 2016
very disaponting and all the girls songs are heavy audio tuned or lip sync, 12 year olds do not sound like the one adult who was really singing it
½ December 12, 2015
This movie got me pumped and has catchy songs
September 5, 2015
My eyes! They burn from bearing witness to the colossal turd that is Standing Ovation
August 11, 2015
My six-year-old daughter loves it. She keeps singing the songs. I thought the choreography as inspiring. I also heard that all the songs were composed by kids, which is amazing. Great film and a great introduction to this style of music and dance for young people.
½ June 30, 2015
Standing Ovation is terrible in my opinion and I'm sure that the movie was going to be a horror because it was hard for me to sit through this so-called movie, it's more like a one hour tutorial on how to waste your time.
½ February 18, 2015
i just wasted 1 hour and 48 min of my life. These kids can't sing. it's just full of autotune.
September 1, 2014
I love the standing ovations
May 26, 2014
What an inspiring story
April 21, 2014
A massively under rated fantastical musical set around a small group of friends with a big dream. With incredible acting, amazing cast and crew, this film is both hilarious and inspiring and proves that size means nothing as long as you believe... and have an amazing set of pipes.
½ January 19, 2014
This is a very good movie.
January 6, 2014
Some of the music made me want to give it one star but the movie wasnt one that ill watch again.
December 31, 2013
I just want to watch the movie
September 11, 2013
Feast your eyes on the worst child actors EVER!
September 1, 2013
My 8 year old daughter has watched it twice. But man is it bad. I can't help wishing it was really that easy to win a million bucks.
July 24, 2013
Dispite everyone's negative criticism on this movie I for one found it to be quite entertaining with memorable song and dance. It's a good movie.
½ March 22, 2013
Meh, its kind of cliche. A good distraction for the little ones. 3 stars.
February 7, 2013
haha it may be childish but i like it.. cause its about singing.
January 4, 2013
I think it is the best movie in the universe
January 3, 2013
Give it up with the teenage musicals already.
Just because one movie was a huge success does not mean that every single movie about singing and dancing teenagers will be.
November 14, 2012
It takes every conceivable cliche (including introspective walking on the beach to melodramatic music) and stuffs it into an overlong musical production. I could understand why the 8 to 12 female demographic might love it, but everyone else should steer clear.