Star Tours - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Tours Reviews

June 27, 2013
I guess we're counting "rides" as "movies" now, so sure. I give Star Tours FOUR RIDE POINTS.
March 20, 2013
Now that they revamped this, all that is left is a memory. Star Tours was way cool but maybe not if you have motion sickness. I never caught that Paul Reubens was the robot's voice as a kid.
January 16, 2013
Would not call this a movie but ya the old star tours is amazing and will be missed.
November 17, 2012
It was good for its day. I think it's gone forever.
½ July 15, 2012
so awesome i almost hurled!
May 24, 2012
I'm pretty surprised to see "Star Tours" featured on Rotten Tomatoes, since it's a *ride* and not a movie. But it's a fun ride, I'll give them that.
April 27, 2012
Loved this ride at Disneyland!
½ January 25, 2012
'Star Tours' is definitely one ultimate adventure, based on the wild 'Star Wars' riding experience! :)
½ January 1, 2012
ah Disney what a ride!
October 24, 2011
not interested in this movie ....
October 23, 2011
Wow, looks atmospheric AND fun!
½ September 13, 2011
I saw this when I went to Disneyland in 2009. Awesomeness!
June 25, 2011
This isn't a movie either! Its a friggin' Disney theme park ride (well not anymore they updated it recently). Why does Flixster post these things on here???? Next thing you know we'll be reviewing fucking commercials. >:-O
June 11, 2011
I've only been on the original once, but I remember liking it.
June 2, 2011
Entertaining enough.
October 30, 2010
Wait...the ride?! I love this shit!
CloudStrife84
½ October 26, 2010
Star Tours is a ride I have some very fond memories of. I went on it the first time when I was in Disneyland Paris in 1996 and again in the year 2000. It has definitely captured the feel of the movies and is one of those awesome attractions that never leaves your memory. Hope they still have it the next time I go there.
June 6, 2010
This counts as a movie? It's a ride at Disneyland...
April 7, 2010
Very good ride. can't imagine it as a commercial video success though
½ February 28, 2010
The hell is this doing on here?