Star Kid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Kid Reviews

½ August 6, 2010
you'd have to be 13, 14 years old to love this... When I saw this I was 14, liked it a lot then
½ July 6, 2010
With Joseph Mazzello (Jurassic Park) in a leading role finally. This film fails to capture any imagination what so ever. Failing to make it a good childrens or sci-fi film.
½ June 1, 2010
Fun, but empty kid's sci-fi action flick.
May 2, 2010
This is a really good movie, the effects, the cybersuit and everything was great.
½ April 4, 2010
one of the better old school science fiction movies
March 29, 2010
It's got some great special effects. Ultimatly though this film is aimed at a younger audience.
½ December 21, 2009
I am sure it would be great entertainment for kids, but adults will only be mildly entertained. It's not too bad, it has some imaginative touches, but a really successful family film needs to be just that, a film that appeals to all family members.
November 6, 2009
you know if i lived the rest of my life without flixster reminding me of StarKid, it would have been fine. so theres my answer to this movie
August 26, 2009
Very generic children's film.
May 12, 2009
nothing wrong with this movie. It is actually a great kids movie. I remember watching it when I was a kid and now as an adult it is not bad at all.
March 31, 2009
a lonley boy who gets the suit of some aliens made and its high techonology and it talks to him and he wears it and fight with it the ones who wants to get it
January 18, 2009
Wow this is even worse than the cover makes it out to be. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
shesdownbytheriver
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
December 22, 2008
this is an ok film...i have not seen this film in ages...its was ok i guess but i dont really remember that much of this film...this was an ok film the special effects were pretty good in this film....the acting was ok i suppose its ok i guess for a kids film...
½ November 11, 2008
What do you call a cow with no legs?
What?
Ground beef.
This movie is silly.
October 21, 2008
it's like a mixture of star wars, ender's game, and gremlins. It is so cheesy that it doesn't even deserve to be called a knock-off
August 1, 2008
BLITHER BLITHER BLITHER!
July 31, 2008
I watched this movie as a kid. A long time ago and I remeber how much I enjoyed it.

Had cool effects and a good story. I also remember how I wanted the suit to be slightly different; more battle ready.
July 31, 2008
I wished I had a suit like this when I was a kid.
½ May 30, 2008
Baaad. Feels like a bad kid version of Iron Man.