Star Trek Into Darkness - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Trek Into Darkness Reviews

½ June 26, 2017
The cast is great and Benedict Cumberbatch is perfect as Khan. The visuals are great. My big problem with it is that is redoing a bit of a plot that has been down before.

8.6/10
June 23, 2017
Again, another good Star Trek movie. I don't consider myself a Trekie but I like this one too.
June 22, 2017
Without doubt, this was the best tape that we could see of this saga, in which they give a very convincing personality to the villain and a very interesting plot
June 21, 2017
Not quite as good as the first movie ...
June 17, 2017
great film and even better than the first and keeping to the original story in its own way.
½ June 16, 2017
This compelling and dark take on the USS Enterprise adds intensity and character study to make a surprisingly heart felt and fun sequel.
½ June 1, 2017
Do remember Wrath of Khan? JJ Abrams sure as hell does.
May 30, 2017
Into Darkness falls short of its reboot predecessor largely because of pacing issues, a lack of locations, and a bloated ending that doesn't seem to know when to end. All that said, this is still a fun film.
May 16, 2017
Very good continuation of the new series.
May 6, 2017
Quite enjoyable despite an over abundance of dudes crying in this.

What happened to the stoic hero/villain?
May 3, 2017
Dark but very emotional
May 2, 2017
I watched this last. Ok but too predictable. Great acting though
April 12, 2017
Okay, so the big 'secret' twist that was never really a secret to anyone aside, I *really* dug this sequel and all of the developing relationships between the crew, and I'm happy to watch this group in however many films they want to make together.

Benedict Cumberbatch is delightful as the villain, as you'd expect him to be. I have yet to dislike any role that he's taken on.

Recommended.
April 10, 2017
little bit weaker then ideal khan.
March 23, 2017
This movie was only pretty good. There were some dumb and weird parts, definitely. The effects were good, though.
March 22, 2017
A really exciting sequel! Benedict Cumberbatch is insane as Kahn!
March 19, 2017
Well anticipated sequel of this saga space movie. Not the best, but still worth of watching.
March 10, 2017
JJ Abrams worst work. Keep a camera still and stop using lens flare every single jump cut. Great score.
March 1, 2017
170301: Wow, I love this new cast and this episode is just plain fun. Hints of another time line, a familiar villain and vaguely similar Birds of Prey. The film started out right for me with the colours represented on the inhabitants of the planet Nibiru, a very cool yet primitive species. The thrills continued throughout including the introduction of the USS Vengeance and more great characters including Admiral Marcus and his beautifully spirited daughter, Carol. Looking forward to bold new adventures with this cast. Features Leonard Nemoy's last appearance in film.
February 26, 2017