Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Best Of Both Worlds Reviews

• Apr 19, 2015

Excellent Script, Excellent Story, Masterfully Edited Into A Film, That Completely Works. One Of The Next Generation's Storylines That Works As A Film Extremely Well.

• May 08, 2013

The Enterprise team discovers the devastated remains of a Federation colony as an ambitious young officer joins the crew to confirm the presence of the deadly Borg. Soon after, Borg drones abduct Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart), mutilating him horribly as they assimilate him into their collective. Commander Riker (Jonathan Frakes) must take over as Enterprise captain as Starfleet braces for an all-out battle to defend Earth. but the Borg's power proves overwhelming, and resistance is futile. Will Riker be forced to destroy his former captain to save Earth and the Federation? also stars Michael Dorn, Brent Spiner, Gates McFadden, Will Wheaton, LeVar Burton, Marina Sirtis and Elizabeth Dennehy. directed by Cliff Bole.

• May 03, 2013

Clearly one of the top 5 episodes of the TNG series.

Clearly one of the top 5 episodes of the TNG series.

• Apr 26, 2013

What an awesome television event in the movie theaters. By far the best Star Trek: The Next Generation event. Originally airing as a two part cliff hanger between seasons 3 & 4. Now shown in it's entirety. Best television in the movie theater event ever. Fathom evens will probably have an event for each Star Trek: The Next Generation season released on Blu-ray, but this will probably be the best off all the episodes!

• Apr 25, 2013

Was fun seeing it edited as one story and on the big screen. This was one of the greatest episodes and the best cliffhanger for Star Trek ever made. However the supposed remastering of The Next Generation doesn't hold up that well on the big screen, probably has something to do with how they originally filmed it I'm sure but it looked like the way I remember it in it's first run on TV. So yeah I had fun watching this on the big screen but if that presentation is an indicator I'm not missing anything by not re buying the series on Blu-ray. Three stars for the fun I had.

• Apr 24, 2013

Beam me up! Taking Kid #1 Tomorrow night!

Beam me up! Taking Kid #1 Tomorrow night!

• Apr 21, 2013

Best TV 2-Parter of all time

Best TV 2-Parter of all time

• Mar 27, 2013

This is going to be awesome. I've already bought my tickets.

This is going to be awesome. I've already bought my tickets.

• Feb 23, 2013

Classic two parter in the series. Gave the series even more popularity going into season 4!