Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Best Of Both Worlds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Best Of Both Worlds Reviews

April 19, 2015
Excellent Script, Excellent Story, Masterfully Edited Into A Film, That Completely Works. One Of The Next Generation's Storylines That Works As A Film Extremely Well.
½ August 4, 2014
This is going to be awesome. I've already bought my tickets.
May 11, 2013
The Enterprise team discovers the devastated remains of a Federation colony as an ambitious young officer joins the crew to confirm the presence of the deadly Borg. Soon after, Borg drones abduct Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart), mutilating him horribly as they assimilate him into their collective. Commander Riker (Jonathan Frakes) must take over as Enterprise captain as Starfleet braces for an all-out battle to defend Earth. but the Borg's power proves overwhelming, and resistance is futile. Will Riker be forced to destroy his former captain to save Earth and the Federation?

also stars Michael Dorn, Brent Spiner, Gates McFadden, Will Wheaton, LeVar Burton, Marina Sirtis and Elizabeth Dennehy.

directed by Cliff Bole.
½ May 3, 2013
Clearly one of the top 5 episodes of the TNG series.
April 26, 2013
What an awesome television event in the movie theaters. By far the best Star Trek: The Next Generation event. Originally airing as a two part cliff hanger between seasons 3 & 4. Now shown in it's entirety. Best television in the movie theater event ever. Fathom evens will probably have an event for each Star Trek: The Next Generation season released on Blu-ray, but this will probably be the best off all the episodes!
April 25, 2013
Was fun seeing it edited as one story and on the big screen. This was one of the greatest episodes and the best cliffhanger for Star Trek ever made. However the supposed remastering of The Next Generation doesn't hold up that well on the big screen, probably has something to do with how they originally filmed it I'm sure but it looked like the way I remember it in it's first run on TV. So yeah I had fun watching this on the big screen but if that presentation is an indicator I'm not missing anything by not re buying the series on Blu-ray. Three stars for the fun I had.
½ April 24, 2013
Beam me up! Taking Kid #1 Tomorrow night!
April 21, 2013
Best TV 2-Parter of all time
February 23, 2013
Classic two parter in the series. Gave the series even more popularity going into season 4!