Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope Reviews

• 2d ago

So how can a person review one of the best movies ever made, pretty much like this. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FILMS EVER MADE! While it's not my favorite of the Star Wars films, there is no denying the iconic characters, music, scenes, and moments this film has brought. We wouldn't have half of the films we've got today without this gem. If you've never seen it, all I can say is give it a watch and transport yourself to the titular galaxy far far away.

• 4d ago

This is a great movie, still holds up 40 years latter

This is a great movie, still holds up 40 years latter

• 5d ago

The beginning of the greatest Scifi saga of all times. Thank you George Lucas for your universe, your stories and your characters, may the Force always be with them !

• Jul 11, 2019

Maybe there is no perfect movie but I feel this comes close. The hero is good the baddie is bad, one doesn't have to muddle the story to have a good movie.

• Jul 08, 2019

No matter how far the galaxy is, or how long ago, George Lucas brought us an unforgettable, never before seen, and important sci-fi flick!

• Jul 05, 2019

Star wars is a movie that benefits from a great cast, great story, great characters, great score and great acting giving us alot of iconic scenes such as the Obi wan sacrifice, the cantina scene, the Vader choking scene and the final showdown and ceremony star wars is a movie definitely worth your time 9/10

• Jul 03, 2019

A cinema changing masterpiece, this stereotypical fairy tale on space immerses viewers on a rich story of heroism.

• Kristi
    Jul 02, 2019

Amazing movie I love every movie in this trilogy.

Amazing movie I love every movie in this trilogy.

• Jun 26, 2019

Beginning of the movie is kinda boring then you meet some new characters like Luke Skywalker, Han solo and Chewbacca then the movie gets more fun and exciting to waych

• Jun 18, 2019

All time best movie ever! Great story about good vs. evil.

All time best movie ever! Great story about good vs. evil.