Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Reviews

• 2d ago

This is a train wreck. The first half of the film is a bad, cringe episode of the amazing race, they do nothing but go on a hunt for McGuffins. After that it's just a boss fight with a man who died 30 years ago and the most two-dimensional over-powered hero in the Saga. If I had to choose between re-watching this film and cutting off my own arms, I would be no good in a Mexican Wave.

• 2d ago

esta pelicula es muy buena un gran final

esta pelicula es muy buena un gran final

• 4d ago

There were some mildly entertaining moments, but the filmmakers completely trashed Anakin's sacrifice in episode 6. Rey still has no character development, and they minimized Rose.

• 4d ago

Not an awful movie, just quite innaccurate. It has some well done scenes and isn't exactly bad, though it wasn't what many were looking for

• 5d ago

Hopeless and heartless. A depressing ending to the saga.

Hopeless and heartless. A depressing ending to the saga.

• Apr 03, 2021

Um lixo. Uma vergonha de filme. Aliás toda essa nova trilogia.

Um lixo. Uma vergonha de filme. Aliás toda essa nova trilogia.

• Apr 02, 2021

Too many rehashed themes and plot conveniences. I know that is somewhat expected from a stars film but, these was not much of the feel, good cinematics or jaw dropping action that make it work.

• Apr 02, 2021

Really really bad story but the acting, cgi and sets make it a decent time.

Really really bad story but the acting, cgi and sets make it a decent time.

• Apr 01, 2021

Horrible train-wreck. Doesn't feel like Star Wars at all.

Horrible train-wreck. Doesn't feel like Star Wars at all.

• Apr 01, 2021

It's entertaining, but also really bad.

It's entertaining, but also really bad.