Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Reviews

• 2d ago

THE RISE OF SKYWALKER is what you get when you try and please everybody.

THE RISE OF SKYWALKER is what you get when you try and please everybody.

• 2d ago

Perfect ending to the saga.

Perfect ending to the saga.

• 3d ago

I don't care what other people say, this movie was good. A lot happened, it wasn't a great end to a 9 film saga, but it was a good end to the trilogy.

• 4d ago

Un verdadero fiasco, una historia aburrida, la mayoria de los personajes aburridos, una historia espantosa, una deshonrra a la saga

• 6d ago

Being a Star Wars fan and see this, eh, kinda predictable to see Rey real identity, but other than that, worth it

• 6d ago

I'm upset that zero stars is not an option. If George Lucas were already passed, he'd be spinning in his grave, so I can't even imagine the living equivalent.

• Oct 16, 2020

Badly ridden, badly paced mess that had characters with no character arch and were badly. I didnt either like that movie was made to be one big scavenger hunt with no consequences and destruction of the stakes and achievements of the original trilogy. Sparkles of Nostalgia were not merely enough to save this. To be fair it wasnt easiest job to pick up the pieces of the destruction that the Last Jedi caused, but in many cases this movie just made it worse.

• Oct 15, 2020

I mean, it's decent, not an abomination like Last Jedi, but they didn't do the one things fans wanted, Anakin as a force ghost, the voice wasn't enough.

• Oct 14, 2020

Poorly written, incoherent, schizophrenic and trashes decades of Star Wars lore. A dumpster fire of a movie that I wish had never been created.

• Oct 13, 2020

I sat through the movie and everything felt off, it took me a while to piece together why. yes, it's Star Wars. Yes, it has some amazing visuals but it's an overall flop. the writing and editing... offf, it's rotten. a stunning lack of depth. shallow characters with little to no development and their motivations, in any meaningful way, are non-existent. I'm baffled sometimes as how writers actually get their job. do they not need to interview or prove they can write? Star Wars for me is only 6 episodes long.