Reviews

• 1d ago

This is the moment Star Wars died..

This is the moment Star Wars died..

• 3d ago

Loved it. Great visuals.

Loved it. Great visuals.

• 3d ago

Single greatest disappointment I've had in the Star Wars universe. Not only did this movie undo the build up and character mysteries from it's immediate predecessor, it also undid all the overall plot and direction from the previous trilogy. It ends with hope? A dozen people left alive in the rebellion on an old tramp freighter? I think you guys lost.

• 6d ago

This makes Attack of the Clones looks like Citzen Kane.

This makes Attack of the Clones looks like Citzen Kane.

• 6d ago

The worst star wars film ever made. So many plot holes, nonsense character moments, destroyed the characters of Luke and Leia, Rey is a annoying Mary Sue, Finn is a janitor who can beat Brienne of Tarth with not explanation, Purple hair lady is probably the worst character. Rose had the worst line I've ever heard when she said "now they're free" after the most pointless Canto Byte scene. And wtf since when did light speed become a weapon. Should hv just done that to the two death stars in Ep 4-6! I hate this movie so much, it isn't canon to me and to most fans of the original trilogy

• 6d ago

Barely passable. Not horrible, but not good either.

Barely passable. Not horrible, but not good either.

• Oct 13, 2021

Worst Star Wars movie ever made. I wish this wasn't canon (the whole trilogy actually)

• Oct 13, 2021

Another unmemorable try at recreating the first trilogy. It is shocking how much money and potential was wasted on such an unoriginal, boring and disrespectful to the original creator continuation to George Lucas' original six films. The arrogance of disregarding Lucas' original plans and 'doing their own thing' wich turned out badly planned and altogether uninspiring is striking.

• Oct 13, 2021

Unfortunately, it relies on lore so much. I never really watched Star Wars completely before, so this completely screwed me over when I watched it. Another thing that was a problem was the pacing issues, because the movie can get boring sometimes. However, I liked the climax.

• Dallen
    Oct 05, 2021

My favorite Star Wars movie.

My favorite Star Wars movie.