Star Wars Trilogy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Wars Trilogy Reviews

April 29, 2012
Star Wars and Empire rule the roost. Return of the Jedi wasn't a deal breaker though.
April 10, 2012
Star Wars, Godfather (1,2) and Indiana Jones are my favourite trilogies.
January 24, 2012
First time or one hundreth time I still love the series starting with IV thru VI then I thru III.
In which order do you watch them?
December 20, 2011
The best trilogy ever except for back to the future. I don't care for the new ones. I like the origional.
December 2, 2011
I won this in a costume contest when I was 10, haha.
getshort78
September 29, 2011
What ca I say..They all Awesome..and bean my favorit scens I was a child
September 24, 2011
most certainly one the greatest trilogies ever along side back to the future
September 24, 2011
This is for blu-ray all 6 movie set.
September 16, 2011
Just got all six on Blu-ray, and they look spectacular.
September 14, 2011
by god the prequals are shit compared to this.
September 11, 2011
This is a great boxset. The box itself seems to be pretty sturdy, which is nice. I tested it by getting my 8 year old niece to stand on it and it didn't break.(because of her thyroid problem, she weighs 22 stone. It makes her look a lot older though, which is handy because I can send her to the shop to buy glue) The discs themselves are actually quite round and won't fit into your shirt pocket; even when forced. If you are buying these and need to bring them over to your friend's house to watch, you're going to have to carry them in a plastic bag.

With regards to the films, I was a little disappointed to see that they have replaced the actor that plays Captain Picard in the movies, why Jim Lucas decided to do this, I don't know. Patrick Stewart is such a great actor with a beautiful shiny head, although I've heard the Jim Lucas is really good at CGI so I'd thought he would have CGI'd a side-parting onto him, but it was probably really expensive to do.

Ryker was also looking noticeably hairier, but this could be down to the high definition version of the films and he was actually that hairy all along. He also seemed to have less lines from what I remember of the originals, and he definitely didn't have sex with as many of the away team as he usually does. I really wish Jim Lucas would stop messing with the original films. However, putting Data's character into a gay relationship with a dustbin was a welcomed addition. He wanted it, we wanted it. Everyone's happy.

I especially loved the bit were that robot told Wesley Crusher that he was his dad. Because of Jean-Luc's complex emotional state, Dr Crusher must have turned to the robot to settle her womanly needs. I just hope Jean-Luc doesn't find out. It'll 'crush' him. See what I did there? You probably didn't, it is too clever for you.

Overall, I'll give this boxset 4 out of 5 stars. May it "live long and prosper"
September 10, 2011
Classic! I can hardly wait for the blu rays!!
September 10, 2011
greatest trilogy ever
August 24, 2011
It's certainly the best trilogy of all time.
August 16, 2011
100%
One of the BEST TRILOGY of All-Time & it will be FOREVER & EVER. Always in our heart.
August 8, 2011
There are no words that can describe how beautiful this is.
DreamExtractor
August 4, 2011
I won this in a costume contest when I was 10, haha.
July 31, 2011
One of the best movie trilogies ever.... EVER!
July 31, 2011
The Greatest Trilogy ever.