Star Wars Trilogy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Wars Trilogy Reviews

July 31, 2011
Greatest movies of all time.
July 31, 2011
It's Star Wars. Nuff said.
July 29, 2011
There is no way this series can receive a bad review. It will get nothing less than 100% from myself.
Mis peliculas preferidas.
July 29, 2011
Im not going to lie... I fairly enjoyed all the Star Wars movies. But I really dont see whats so special about them. I know the effects were good for their time and all, and i think thats why these movies got so popular. The story isnt all the different and great. And people who say there can only be one trilogy and this is it.... You are greatly mistaken. That would be the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
June 6, 2011
Five stars, Ten out of ten, 100%, perfect.
June 5, 2011
Perfection at it's highest point.
½ May 30, 2011
the only and true trilogy!! with wonderful soundtracks

its more than a stupid sci-fi... it has lots of meaningful thoughts
May 15, 2011
The one and only Trilogy
May 14, 2011
The best trilogy ever made. (Yes that includes "Lord of the Rings"). OK I love "Star Wars" so I am a little biased.
May 10, 2011
"The best saga of all time!"
March 28, 2011
I've only seen the first two. They were okay.
February 5, 2011
Loved everything about the Trilogy.
January 22, 2011
The Star Wars Trilogy is a milestone in the history of cinema, a landmark in visual effects, in mythology, and in pure sci-fi entertainment.
January 18, 2011
First time or one hundreth time I still love the series starting with IV thru VI then I thru III.
In which order do you watch them?
January 17, 2011
December 15, 2010
The Ultimate Sci-Fi Trilogy!!!
November 29, 2010
the greatest movies of our time
November 19, 2010
Thrill to the adventure of this spectacular space saga from George Lucas and Lucasfilm.

The set includes:
* "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope"
* "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back"
* "Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi"

As well as an exclusive bonus disc featuting the movie length documentary "Empire Of Dreams: The Story Of The Star Wars Saga" and many featurettes and trailers for each of the three movies.

stars Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, David Prowse, Alex Guiness and Billy Dee Williams.

directed by George Lucas, Irvin Kirshner and Richard Marquand.
November 12, 2010
Was a kid when the originals came, all I remember was that they were so cool. Have not seen them since.