Stardust Reviews

• Sep 10, 2018

This movie broke my brain in half and sent it directly to hell. It's a sci-fi movie about a living vacuum cleaner which is somehow even more insane than that implies. Characters are very confused, the acting is inconsistent, and there are so many moments where I laughed until I could not breathe as the group I watched this film with struggled to understand. While I feel like this would have been better if the film had embraced the fact that a vacuum cleaner became an eldritch horror that feeds on organic matter and become a horror movie, the film that is here bears watching. An insane ride which had me saying "I want to die" at multiple points.